14. Gold digger

"Arez, how dare you let that lie life speak to me like that" The bitch said

Careful hun, I'm counting your sins.

"Teiah, what are you doing here" I heard him ask her.

What's kind of name is that? It sounds like something a pornstar would bare.

Just saying.

"Babe, I'm moving in with you" she squealed.

You know, I had the option of going into my room to let the two have privacy but, where's the fun in that?

Besides I'll have something to tell Neh.

"What? No you're not, take your suitcase and the the fuck out of my house, I never want to see you again" Arez ordered.

Damn bruh, that's harsh.

But not my business.

"What has come over you? Is it because of that trash in there?" She yelled.

"And those little beggars with her" she added

Why do people always try me?

"I wouldn't say trash about about those girls if I were you" he warned.

Yeah, tell her.

"What? She's a gold digger, I'm sure she got knocked up and said those girls are yours, and you're too naive so you let her and her chipmunks in here" she said and I had enough.

Beggars?

Chipmunks?

I walked over to them and when Arez saw me, he stood in front of me, trying to block me away from her.

"The things you said about my daughters, say them again" I dared her.

"You think you're so tough" she said

"That's not what you said about my girls, say the things you said about them again" I dared and I saw the fear in her eyes, she shook her head and walked directly behind Arez and said

"They are beggars and stupid dull chipmunks" she ended with a smirk that smirk was taken away from her lips by my fist on her nose.

"I told you not to say shit about the girls" Arez, who gave me enough space to punch her said.

She got up and held her nose that was currently bleeding.

She looked at me with disgust.

"I told you I was pissed and you should refrain from calling me names, I think my mistake was not telling you not to call my daughters names too" I told her, cracking my knuckles.

"This is not the end" she cried and ran out of the house, carrying her suitcase with her.

The nerve of that fucking pornstar, calling me a gold digger, she's lucky it's just a punch I threw at her.

Yeah, you should check out gold digger, it's a book I'm writing with flowerhoe_ .

Btw, she's becoming to violent😹. I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts ❤️