6. Fucking Triplets

"You mean, you want me to sell my kids on ig?" I asked Neh, who suggested opening an instagram account for my kids because she said they look "unusual"

They did look unusual, I know it's hard to believe but, they are all identical with green eyes and their black smooth skin.

I never knew I could bring out such beauty from out of me! Whosoever had that sperm, I should thank him, he's got good genes.

"No, I'm not saying you should sell your children on ig, I'm only saying they'll go viral if you take pictures of them and post it there" Neh explained

"Okay fine" I told her and we made an account on ig for my girls.

Four Years Later!

"Sophia! Sophie! Sophiana! Get down now!" I yelled!

I know, Neh and I should've been more creative with their names but, fuck it, we did what we did.

Some seconds later, I heard their little steps.

"Good morning mama" they greeted in unison

Fucking triplets!

"Excited for today??" I asked them and they all nodded in unison.

Oh, I didn't tell y'all, my kids are instagram hotties now and today, they are going for a shoot for some big company and I'm excited as much as they are.

"Mommy, where's Aunty Neh??" Sophie asked me

"She's going with us right?" She asked again

"Yes honey she's going with us" I told her rubbing her head.

"Breakfast time" I told them and they sat round the table.

I always know which of my girls is Sophie because, she has this thing for Neh.

She loves her so much.n

When they were done eating, I got them ready and we hit the road. Neh was going to meet us there.