19. Smack A Bitch

I came down early to make breakfast for my family, I had a feeling today was going to be a good day, and the smile I have on, show just how true the feeling was. I was happy, too happy for words.

I don't know if I was happy because the results turned out positive or because Arez and I tangled under the sheets last night.

Don't look at me like that, I haven't gotten some for a while, a very long while. I'm surprised he could even deal with the cobwebs down there.

"Mmmm scents divine" I heard his voice before he wrapped his hands around me.

When did he even get here?

And ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my tough life, I giggled.

"Good morning baby" he said and placed wet kisses on the crook of my neck

"You better stop it old man" I said and playfully elbowed him on his stomach.

"I'm trying to make breakfast those little monsters will be up soon and you know how they get when they don't eat early" I told him and he smiled, raising his hands in surrender.

"Sur-" He was cut off by the door bell.

"Are you expecting anyone?" He asked me

"Nope, you?" I asked back and he shook his head.

"I'm going to go check it out" he said and left the kitchen.

"Yo bitch" I heard a voice call out. I knew that voice like I know myself.

"You trifling muthafucker" I yelled, running over to her.

"When did you get back?" I asked Her

"Four hours ago" she said and smiled.

"Where are those little devils?" She asked and on cue, Sophie, Sophia and Sophianna ran into the kitchen

"Aunty Neh" they yelled and ran over to her.
These little monsters were never this excited to see me before.

"Oh my Lord, look at how grown you girls are!" She exclaimed.

"Daddy been taking care of us" Sophia said and Neh looked at me, eyes opened wide, asking for confirmation.

"We'll talk later" I replied with my eyes and she nodded.

"You're just in time to help me make breakfast" I told her and she smiled.

"You fo-" She was cut off by yet another door bell.

Who are all these people disturbing us?

I looked over at Arez and he shrugged.

"Dad?" I heard him say from the door.

Oh no.

"What is this that I hear your mother talking about?" The man asked Arez. He had a loud voice, it sounded like he was here in the kitchen.

"What's going on" Neh asked

"A lot, a lot has happened since you left" I told her.