Chapter 9

Blood, blood was all I saw after the explosion while me, Rin, and Obito were in the tent with the commander to get our task while Minato-Sensei fought on the front lines.

Rin was unconscious beside me, face sideways looking toward me with closed eyes, if there weren't dirt and blood on her, she would have looked like she was sleeping. But she looked dead.

I moved my left arm to touch Rin before my arm was taken over with pain that felt like 50 sebon coated with lighting stabbed into my arm up to my shoulder every time I move. My brain fogs up as the pain travels from my arm to the rest of my body like lighting.

I grimaced at the pain before moving my head to look at the damage, my face loses its color and becomes cold, the situation was horrible, like a massacre. I wasn't ready for what was behind me, there was more blood, the body's laying sprawled out on the floor with missing limbs and eyes looking up toward the sky, with no sign of life in them. Kunai and weapons still in hand like they were fighting and some with hand-seals still in making and their bottom half completely gone.

A cold and horrible feeling tingling in the pit of my stomach as I look at bloody comrades who some are unrecognizable, so beat and bruised up.

Gathering my courage and swallowing the bile down, I get up into a kneeling position before a wave of hot intense pain runs thru my body, covering my mouth with my hands before I could yell out in pain at the sudden hot burning of pain coming from my stomach.

It was like being burned alive from the inside out, it was numb but the pain was clearly their, tears pricked in the edge of my eyes as the burning sensation was flickering off and on like a light switch but also like a candle.

I squeezed my torso area with my hands hoping it would stop the pain but it was still there. With my hands still covering my mouth, I look at Rin, she was breathing fine and normal but she had a lair of sweat covering her forehead and a look she only makes when she's really focusing on something.

    It takes a lot to make Rin like that

After making sure Rin was okay, I look back at the massacre, body's were everywhere. Some Shinobi would survive but they were just too injured to move or too confused.

I spot a body of blue and orange laying face down into the dirt still with a kunai in hand, upon recognizing the two famous colors of Obito, I call out to him "Obito? Are you ok!?" no answer. Swallowing the nervousness of Obito not responding, I call out to him again.

"Obito? Obito...Come on wake up!" Still, no answer from the Uchiha. Swallowing again I get up from my kneeling position. I let out a shaky breath as the pain was not as bad a before, only a pinch.

Gathering my strength I walk to Obito, I fall on my knees and start to heal him only a couple of bruises and some cuts good, nothing life-threatening. I let my chakra flow steadily into Obito's body like a gentle river and finish healing him up.

I wipe my brow as I shakily get off the bloody ground and survey the area again. No enemy's insight, bodies, and injured Shinobi were all I can see.

Some people were sitting up but were confused, the rest were either dead or moaning in pain. I check the number of my chakra reserves I still have lots to spear only 80%. After scavenging around the remains of the base camp for medic supplies :

Bandages
Ointment
Bandaids
First-Aid kits
Alcohol
Chakra pills
Cots
Blankets

Was all I could find, and all the stuff I needed. Swallowing a chakra pill to get full chakra, I set up the cots and put blankets down and set up my medical station.