Chapter 6

The Servant's of Ten was an organization that operated in the shadows and worked best in the shadows. Their goal was to bring back the servant of death himself, Ajal. Ajal was the servant of Death, he brought souls to hell and killed people who seem to not fit in this world.

Until the Sage Of Six Paths rose and created the world it is now and defeated him when he wandered up to the living world, all that he wanted was to actually see light, instead of the light coming from the pits of hell. He wanted the hear the peaceful quiet sounds of the living world instead of the dead's cries and screams of sorrow. But he took that away from him, by locking him up in some scroll with him in chains and a cage around him, like some wild beast who just wanted to kill for blood and revenge.

He was no wild animal, he was a man, a human being who just wanted peace for 10 minutes. But was he really human? did he have a heart that beats every second? Did he have a soul that leaves him when he dies? dies. Dies, he never dies, his soul never leaves him, his heart always beats, his heart regenerates when pierced.

A lone body was kneeling down on his knees in the middle of a black cage with glowing white symbols traced on it and moving every once and a while around his prison. Black chains were wrapped around his body immobilizing him from escaping. Black metal mittens were holding his hands away from each other on his sides.

Black metal like spears was pierced thru both his ankles and his thighs, Three were coming in from his back and coming out thru his chest to the ground. One black spear going thru both his arms. A black blanket was covering his upper body and his face, hiding it from view.

Shackle

Shackle

The body's head lifted up looking nowhere, just an endless white void going in all directions, not that he can see anyway.  The time was coming, the time when the one will show up and free him from his prison, the one who feels the same emotions as him, loneliness, sadness, betrayal, and anger.

                                       The one who will help him feel peacefull and smile,                                                                                                                                       Complete

                                  In which he will return, making his host happy, peacefull,                                                                                                     and complete, after all, their the same

The blanket over his head shifted, a malicious smirk was on his lips. If he was gonna be caged like a wild animal, who just wanted to kill to survive, then get revenge when their kill is stolen. his head raised up with that smirk still on his face, then he will act like a animal, killing everone in his way to get to his kill, to get his revenge. After all, quietness is not a sign of weakness, it's them planning their revenge.

He kept his friend waiting long enough, he must be getting lonley now.

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈~

  __________________________

         -𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘦𝘢-

The sound of water dripping onto the cave floor echoed thru out the pitch-black cave that was lit with candles.
Light danced on the walls from the light produced from the small flames of the candle.

The sound of male voices bickering to each other could be heard from deep within the dark, cold, isolated cave.

"Come on Teruo, you can't possibly be that stupid!?" yelled an overwhelmed male who seemed to be in distress as he was in a pink apron with a white bow on the back and some cooking utensils in each of his hands, he had a stern look in his eyes and his mouth in a straight line. With some flour clinging to his face and clothes completely avoiding his apron. "Do you know how long we've been waiting for this person to show up?" He said going back to his statement.