Chapter 2

𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙

   _______________________

Cat stared at the spot where he believed the mysterious man voice was coming from, "shit!" Bear growled out as he was caught in the leaders headlock.

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵

Thought cat as he managed to block a punch from the man who was standing in the light, hand to hand combat was not his gold point.

The man was launching powerful kicks and punches at Bear as he struggled against this powerhouse, he was so screwed.

After about an hour of battling against these strange men, it was over. The ANBU were covered in cuts and bruises and close to chakra exhaustion.

While the men in black cloaks only had a few bruises on their body, they were fine, still had chakra to spare.

The leader walked back to his crimson chair and sat down, he still had that smirk on his stupid face.

Cat gave an irritated growl that a WHOLE ANBU team could not beat 3 men. Either there slacking or these men were hella good.

"I'll let you guys go back to your little village" the man spoke while packing up the pictures and scrolls into another containing scroll, "beside, your taking up our special time" the cloaked man said after handing one of his men a scroll.

Cat looked closer at the scroll, it was a shiny black with what looked like knobs to turn around the scroll and open it. Whatever it was, it DID NOT look good.

"Why thank you, we were just about to leave" cat said in a kind manor that surprised his team "oh, well then I hate to keep you waiting" the leader said as he turned and he still had that smirk again "Well? Shoo" cat gave the man a growl.

"I do have a question, if you don't mind me asking?" Cat asked as he shifted his gaze to the other man with the scroll. He turned on his Sharingan and memorized what the scroll looked like. But he couldn't see the photos with the girls on it 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 he thought dryly.

"I'm all ears, kitty" cat ignored his nickname that bastard gave him, "i was wondering if you could let us see who the girl are, I am being nice" he said as he stood up and tilted his head to the side.

"That's a shame, I can't or that'll ruin the game" A voice was heard by cats ear. 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 cat mentally yelled as he took a kunai from his pouch and did a front flip in the air and turned around, kunai in hand, ready to toss at the man.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦

Cat grimaced, oh they were so screwed. They left the cave after standing in their places for 10 minutes just in case they planned a surprise attack.

Even how tired and bruised they were, they HAD to get to Konoha. Whoever those girls were, they had to keep them under watch just in case they are kidnapped.

Who knows what those men want with them.

   _________________________

"Kakashi" called a sweet voice from behind the girl. Kakashi looked back and immediately started swearing in her head, a women was walking toward her with immense beauty, her fiery long red hair was flowing in the wind behind her, her plump lips were formed in a cheerful smile.

Kakashi winced, that smile was 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 for her liking. "Yeah kushina-San?" The silver haired girl asked while still sharpening her all black tanto. Kakashi turned her head toward the women, if she ignored her, she would open up the gates from hell.

Kushina had a wicked grin on her face, oh yeah, Kakashi was so screwed.

"Ah! We are having a team dinner kashi-chan!" The lady yelled with a smile that rivaled guy's.

Kakashi grimaced again the second time that day, Yep, she's in a place worse then hell.