Chapter 3

It was 5:45 in the morning, a whole ANBU team just entered thru the village main gates. They were covered in cuts and bruises head to toe, they had critical chakra exhaustion and collapsed once back in the village.

"𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦...𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦" a cat masked ANBU whispered before he black out from chakra exhaustion, followed by the rest of his team.

The third hokage read the report the chunin guard gave him at 7am, it was a rather concerning matter he wanted to take care of. But they were at war, and his best ANBU team needed to fully heal before heading out. And tell him how their mission ended.
   _________________________

Obito is the black sheep of the Uchiha clan, he is teased by upper classmates because he has the lowest skills of a ninja. But his only and forever crush is sweet, she will never scorn anyone even if your a bastard, she has the kindest heart and will help you to the best of her power.

And she's the most beautiful human being he has ever seen.

Obito stared off in the distance toward the village he's sworn to protect, the sun was rising over the village coating it with warmth and sunshine making it look peaceful.

But

Obito wasn't as stupid as people talk about him, he knew war was going on outside the gates, he knew people were dying and families losing loved ones. They were born in war.

He wanted kids to live in peace, he wanted them to play and consume peace. He didn't want anymore kids to turn into killers at young ages.

He heard rumors that one from his generation has a 16 kill streak at age 12. He didn't want any kids to kill anymore.

𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘦

"Hey Obito, come on the team dinner is starting!" Yelled a chocolate haired girl with a smile on her face. Obito smiles, he wanted to protect Rin from the horrors of this world. Rin was strong, he'll just be by her side till the end.

𝘚𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦

__________________________

Kakashi walked toward the ramen stand her sensei and kushina love to eat at.

"Kashi-chan are you exited!?" No, no she didn't to eat with her team. She just wanted to visit her mother and farther, it was her mother's birthday. She wanted to celebrate it with them, she wanted to celebrate alone with just her parents.

She gave a short nod to the red-haired lady walking beside her.

Kushina frowned, it was much worse then what Minato told her. Kushina continued to walk with kakashi in silence, only asking a few questions for the girl. But only getting nods or "hn" in response. And frowns at each response.

After arriving at the ramen stand and sitting down at the table, Obito was Immediately annoyed by kakashi's presence, "haha, Kakashi your the late one now!" the boy yelled at kakashi.

Rin slapped Obito on the back of his head. Obito looked down at Rin looking like a kicked puppy. Her expression was mad.

Kakashi didn't care, she needed to get her mother flowers. "Rin it's fine, let's just eat I gotta go somewhere" the silver-haired girl said in her emotionless tone.

After eating and obito glaring at kakashi, the girl said farewell to her team and went to the Yamanaka flower shop.

I'm sorry for such a shitty chapter