36. Fun On The Boat (ep 47)

Based on the the fragmans for ep 47.

Fam, I'm really excited about this episode!! This is Ayse's swan song and I think she's going to give us something fabulous and memorable - something that will be do justice to this beautiful couple with ridiculous chemistry, and their heartwarming love story that has brought all of us together.

Just wanted to write a short  little scene about what could happen on the boat. The possibilities are endless :)

------------------------------

They had spent most of the day on the boat, Can taught her some of the ropes (literally) and she was a quick learner. She made sure to frequently remind him that he doubted her abilities on the seas, and he conceded- between kisses- that perhaps he had been quick to judge.

Sanem decided to try cooking on a sailing boat. I mean, how hard could it be? Her confidence level was pretty high at this point. Her spaghetti was all done and she was feeling quite proud of herself. "See?", she said loudly so Can could hear up on the deck, "easy, peasy"

Just as she prepared to transfer it to a bowl, the sea showed her who was boss. The boat shook with the waves and in an instant she was covered in pasta.

 The boat shook with the waves and in an instant she was covered in pasta

"Caaaaan", she wailed. Can couldn't wipe the smirk off his face as he stood there shaking his head.

"Well, don't just stand there! Help me", she cried.

"Sailing is your lifestyle, huh Captain Sanem?", he teased, as he pulled spaghetti off of her.

She made a face at him. "At least it's cooked", she said, as she put one end of a string in her mouth to test it.

Can bent and caught the other end of the pasta string in his mouth and they both slurped till their lips met in a quick kiss before they burst out laughing.

"My sweet little disaster", Can said affectionately, kissing her noisily all over her face, and picking up at a pasta piece stuck on her cheek with his lips.

She held his face and rubbed her fingers behind his ears. "Am I too crazy for you Can?"

" You're the craziness I crave", he whispered, resting his forehead on hers.

"I think you should change this dress. The pasta is everywhere. Let me find a shirt you can wear", he said, turning around to look for one.

When he turned back around, she had pulled out one of the strings of the spaghetti strapped dress, and was holding the other one out, her face teasing, her fingers ready to pull.

"Sanem...", Can's said, his voice raspy.

"Can..", Sanem replied, before she pulled the other string. The top of her dress fell, held at the waist by the elastic there.

She was naked from the waist up and Can drew in a deep, shaky breath. He covered the short distance between them in an instant.

"Now?". His voice was filled with anticipation and yearning.

"Now", she said decisively.

"Here?", he asked.

She nodded emphatically. "Here. It's the perfect place for us, isn't it?"

His eyes turned liquid as they filled with tears. "It is"

He reached for her then. Gently, reverently - like she was precious and sacred. "Mashallah, you are perfect", he sighed.

He ran his hands down her neck, slowly inching down as she arched towards him, to finally take her breasts in his hands and rub her nipples gently between his fingers. The peaked instantly and she sighed, her knees buckling under the force of her reaction. He held her steady and then reached down to lift her up bridal style, turning to walk towards the bed.

"Canim", she giggled, looping her hands around his neck, "the bed is right there!!"

"I'm not risking anything", he chuckled, "I'm making sure you get to that bed safely. Nothing is going to interrupt this evening, not even the open seas".

He lay her down on the small bed, and she scooted over to make room for him. He lay down next to her and they turned to face each other. Their eyes reflecting the love that ran deep to their core.

She ran her fingers down his cheeks, smoothing down his beard. "Thank you", she said quietly, her voice shaking with emotion.

"For what?", he asked, surprised.

"For waiting. For being patient with me, giving me time and reassurance, and confidence". Her eyes shone brightly with unshed tears, "Can Divit, I love you more than my words could ever describe."

Can tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear, and cupped her face. He leaned in for a deep kiss that made her toes curl. "Sanem Aydin, I love you more than life itself."

~fin~