21. Pillow Talk -Part 2 (M)*

Continued from Chapter 20 (Pillow Talk -Part 1)

Rating: Mature/Explicit

.............................................................

She lifted her head off his chest and looked up at him - half shy, half saucy. "What now?"

"Now the night gets a whole lot better", he smirked.

He flipped her over in one quick move before she had a chance to respond, and she found herself lying on her back, his huge body hovering over her, his eyes darkening with desire. She felt the room getting hotter, her heart beating faster with anticipation, and a hint of apprehension. Her eyes widened, and she reached up and held his face between her hands, wanting to feel grounded. His eyes softened at her touch, and he reached down to kiss her, holding his body up with his arms, so as to not crush her with his weight. It was a heated, noisy kiss, he sucked on her lips, his tongue swept the inside of her mouth. She felt weak, her body reacting in ways she had never experienced, shivers running all the way down to her toes. "Good thing I'm lying on the bed, otherwise I would have definitely fallen down", she thought to herself as they came up for air, before realizing she'd said it out loud.

Can smiled at her words, then started kissing her down her throat, stopping at his favorite spot in that hollow near her collar bone, and then further down. He gently pushed the bra-strap off her shoulder, pulling it all the way down, so her breast popped out of the minimal garment. He closed his hot mouth around her breast and she moaned out loud. He pulled down the other strap and took her other breast in his mouth.

"Caaaaan", Sanem arched up instinctively, wanting more. His fingers, moved down her body as his tongue played with her breasts. He worked her underwear off and quickly discarded his, before trailing his fingers up one leg. He paused at her core, gently slipping one finger into the wetness, and then another. He almost came undone feeling her tightness around his fingers, watching her react to him, as she writhed and bucked against his fingers.

"Can, pleeeease", Sanem cried.

"What do you want, baby, tell me", Can murmured against her breast.

"I want...i want...you...inside me", she moaned, struggling to find the words.

Can turned to reach for a condom but she held his arm. "Can, wait", she said shyly. "I've been on the pill for over a month now. I started taking it when you proposed".

Can looked at her with a mixture of astonishment and relief. "Ah Askim, you surprise me in new ways everyday and I love you all the more for it". He kissed her hard, and positioned himself over her, entering gently, probing against the tightness, sucking on her breasts to distract her from the discomfort of her first time. And then he was in, and she fit so perfectly around him that he wanted to scream out loud. She lifted her bottom meeting him halfway, helping him fit more fully, wrapping her legs around his waist, opening up to him, her fingers in his hair, her breasts skimming his chest with every thrust, and they rode that wave, matching rhythms, until they both came, crying out each others names .
He opened his eyes and saw a tear fall from hers. The look of concern on his face melted her heart. He kissed away the tear and lay down on his side beside her, turning her to face him. "Did I hurt you Canim?"
She shook her head, smiling. "Happy tears. The best kind of tears"
His face broke out into a relieved smile. He brought the sheet up to cover them both.  Then he pulled her into the crook of his arm so her face was nuzzled in his neck, his long arms wrapped around her keeping her close. She threw one leg over his body, feeling bold and possessive.

They lay quietly for a little while. He played with her hair, while she drew lazy circles on his chest. He could hear the wheels turning in her head and waited patiently for her to say something.

"Can?", she called quietly.
"Hmmm?", he murmured back.
"Can I ask you something?", her fingers stopped their patterns.
"Always"
"Is it always this good for you?". She whispered the words, almost afraid to know the answer.
"Sanem, look at me", his hand in her hair urging her to face him. "It has never, ever been this good. You made me feel things I've never felt before. Do you know why? Because I've never been in love with anyone I've made love to before. You're my first, my only. It can never get better then you."
She smiled happily and kissed him on his cheek. "For me too. This is the best I've ever had", she giggled at her own joke.

"When did you first realize you had feelings for me?", she said.
"Our first visit to Agva".
She nodded, smiling and settling her face into the crook of his neck. "Me too"

"How many kids do you want?", she asked next.
"A whole basketball team!", he replied laughing.
She smacked his chest playfully. "At least you didn't say football team!"

"What do you like most about me?", she said, leaning back and searching his face.
"Hmmmm, where should I begin? I love your kind heart, your free spirit, your loyalty, your brilliant mind, your creativity, your innocence, your beautiful face, your infectious smile, your..."
Sanem put a finger on his lips and laughed. "Tamam, tamam. I asked for one thing."
"And you", he asked. "What do you like most about me?"
Was that hesitation she heard in Can's voice? This world-traveler, who had accomplished so much in his life - was he still insecure about her feelings for him? Sanem felt a little sad, and hugged him hard. "I love you more than I love anything in this whole world, Can, more than I love myself. Your generosity, your loyalty, your courage and sense of adventure. Your kind eyes, your dimples, your smile. You complete me". Then she poked at his rock-hard abs and said cheekily, "These are pretty good too"

Her next question made him smile. "Did Can Divit ever think he would fall in love with a simple Erkenci Kus from the Mohalle? "

He kissed her forehead sweetly, "Can Divit never ever dreamt he'd be so lucky"

Her voice turned playful. "So you know my ticklish spots. What are yours?", she said as she tried to tickle him under his arms, on his neck, at his waist.

"I don't think I have any, but have fun trying to find out", he chuckled.

Her hands tickled him everywhere and then started to wander down his body and he could feel himself reacting to her instantly. She reached lower, her hand brushing his hardness, feeling it swell at her contact. She wrapped her hand around him. "One more question, what do you want me to do now? ", she whispered huskily.

"You're doing fine figuring it out on your own", he replied hoarsely.