twenty eight.

Arabella Easton

"Audrey who was that??!!!" I yelled as I chased my sister around the kitchen island. Audrey's phone was held tightly in her hand as I frantically chased her around the house.

"Just a friend now give it a rest Ara!" Audrey exclaimed back.

"Audrey has a boyfriend!" I teased as my socks slipped slightly off the wooden floors. My sister stopped herself at the couch and swiftly sat down.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Mhmmm...."

"It's this one guy I met during a dance class when you were with the boys," Audrey panted. She flashed her screen at me and scrolled through some photos of the boy while I carefully scanned his face. "His name is Justin and he's so fucking cute."

"Good for you sister," I smiled. I felt a sudden ring from the pocket of my jeans as my sister kept gazing apon the photos of Justin. I took out my phone and headed to my room.

"Hello?"

"Hey princess," Brandon said, "can I pick you up later?"

"Why?"

"I wanna take you out and ya know.... have fun."

"B I'm hella lazy right now let's do it another time."

"But I wanna see you princess."

"Brandon-"

"Then let's chill at your house if Audrey's fine with that."

"Alright alright someone can't wait to see me."

"Not just that," Brandon chuckled, "can't wait to touch and taste you ma." Brandon's tone remained emotionless as my eyes went wide.

"Well don't get too excited, all we're gonna do it pray like good kids and watch Adventure Time," I giggled. Brandon laughed through the phone before I heard the jingling of his keys in his hand.

"Okay I'm on the way shorty."

"Already?"

"Of course princess."

"K see you Arreaga."

"Bye angel." I hung up the call and galloped right back into the living room to reveal Audrey holding her phone up to her ear.

"Yeah tomorrow morning sounds good," Audrey laughed, twisting a piece of her hair. A few murmurs came from the phone as Audrey uncontrollably smiled for what seemed to be a million years. Finally, the call ended and Audrey set her phone down on excitement.

"Who the fuck was that?" I questioned, ripping the peel of a banana.

"Welp I got myself booked tomorrow morning with Justin," Audrey replied. I dropped my banana and threw my arms around my sister.

"Audrey that's great!" I exclaimed in excitement. Audrey wrapped her own arms around me and smiled.

"This is too much for my heart to handle," Audrey chuckled. I picked up my banana off the table a took a chomp from it. "Well if you'll excuse me, I got an outfit to pick for tomorrow morning." My sister walked back into her room and left me alone in the living room. I finished off my banana and settled myself on the couch for Brandon's arrival.

. . .

I managed to get through a couple episodes of Adventure Time until I heard my doorbell's jingle go off. I hurriedly ran to the door and took a peek through the little glass hole right above my head. Brandon was waiting perfectly in his black hoodie and messy hair with a backpack attached to his back. I unlocked the door and felt his hands immediately wrap around me, bringing me into his chest.