twenty one.

Arabella Easton

My hair frantically flew around in the wind as Zion lowered the window to it's lowest. The Prettymuch van was packed with the boys and I, and our ten million luggages. Zion decided that it would be a good idea to rent a beach house,an hour away from our area, for his birthday.

"Zion close the fucking window," I laughed moving my hair out of my view. Zion stuck his head out and tasted the air like a dog. After a few moments, he closed the window and unbuckled his seat belt. Before he could do anything stupid, I pushed him back down and buckled him back up.

"You're no fun," Zion pouted, sinking into his seat.

"I don't want you to die," I replied, fixing his dreads that dangled above his forehead. Nick had been on the wheel while Austin took the front seat next to him. I sat in the middle section with Zion, along with Edwin and Brandon in the back. I took out a bag of sour gummy worms and slowly opened the bag. I took a few out and tossed it into my mouth hoping that no one would notice. From behind, I felt someone yank the bag out of my hands.

"Give that back!" I exclaimed unbuckling my seat belt. I turned around and reached over to see Edwin snacking on my beloved gummies. I climbed over the seat and fought Edwin's hands to retrieve my snack. I managed to sneak them away and I attempted to climb back over the seat. Edwin's arms wrapped around my waist and kept me seated, while he threw the seat belt over me.

"Now you have to share," Edwin chuckled, taking a few worms out of the bag. I rolled my eyes to the site of Edwin taking my food.

"I don't want you to die," Zion mocked in the seat in front of me.

"What you got there ma?" Brandon smirked, reaching over for my bag.

"Nothing for you," I respond, pushing him away from my food.

"You won't share with me?" Brandon pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"No," I said, shaking my head. Brandon plastered a smirk on his face while he reached into his bag to reveal a brand new package of sour gummies. My eyes widened as I leaned over him for the bag.

"Ah ah ah," Brandon began, "these are for me."

"I want some," I begged, reaching over again. He pushed me back and opened the bag right in front of me. He slipped a blue gummy into his mouth.

"Repeat after me," Brandon announced. "I."

"I."

"Arabella Easton."

"Arabella Easton."

"Will promise."

"I don't like where this is going."

"Just do it."

"Will promise....."

"To sit with her favorite person, Brandon Arreaga."

"Hey that's no true!"

"No gummy worms? Suits me."

"To sit with her favorite person, Brandon Arreaga."

"On the ride home."

"On the ride home I guess."

"And"

"There's an and?"

"Will give me a kiss." I rolled my eyes at him and turned away.

"Fuck you I'll just buy another bag," I replied.

"Are you sure?" Brandon asked, waving the bag of gummies in my face. I grabbed the bag of gummies from his hand when he didn't expect it and took a few of the worms out. Brandon quickly snatched the bag back as I threw the pile of gummies in my mouth. "You're a bad girl."

"Whoops my hand slipped," I teased.

"You owe me a kiss."

"I don't owe you shit," I pouted. The van came to a stop and I stood up.

"We're here love birds now shut up," Nick yelled from the front seat. I scoffed and jumped out of the car. I waited for the trunk to open as my mini backpack bounced on my back. I spotted my black luggage against the others and reached over to retrieve it, only to be pushed back by Brandon.

"Let the big kids handle this," Brandon teased, carrying my luggage.

"Stupid dork," I replied, running towards the door of the beach house. I took out the key and whipped open the door. The house was decently big and had tons of rooms for us. A clear door lead to the beach just outside the house.

"Ayo hoes there's only three rooms so two of us in each," Zion informed, rolling his luggage inside.

"Since when does Caleb know math?" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up I'm a new man," Zion said, while the boys brought the rest of the stuff inside.

"I call Edwin," I blurted.

"Sorry babygirl but I'm with Austin," Edwin said.

"Then I want Nick," I smiled.

"Nick is with me short cakes," Zion chuckled.

"Shut up stiff noodle head," I replied.

"Hey you still got me," Brandon smiled.

"Whatever ass chains," I scoffed. The boys knew what went down between us and they still managed to let me be in one room with Brandon. I took my luggage and threw it on the bed. I took out some items and hung them on hangers while Brandon went straight for the mini table set up in our room to place a mini keyboard along with his laptop on it.

This boy really couldn't do anything without his music.

I watched as he pieced together his mic and opened the screen of his laptop. His actions reminded me of a little kid waiting to build his legos together. I dragged his luggage, that he left in the door frame, and swung it on the bed. I voluntarily hung up some of his clothes and folded the rest that were thrown in messily. I walked out the door and into the bright white kitchen, furnished with a couch and a flatscreen t.v. to its right.

"Yo Ara help me unpack this," Zion called. I walked over to the kitchen counter to reveal a cooler filled with all types of alcohol.

"Zion how did you get all of this?" I chuckled, picking up a clear bottle of vodka. Zion ignored me and handed over a few bottles of alcohol. I lined them up on the counter as he took out a case of shot glasses.

"Oh shit we drinking good tonight," Nick smiled as his eyes lit up to the sight of the perfectly aligned drinks.

"You guys better not have too much," I warned, taking out the shot glasses.

"There's no such thing as 'too much' ma," Nick chuckled.

.  .  .

It was around 8 P.M. when Zion called all of us into the kitchen. The boys had already dug into the alcohol, taking shot after shot. I stood to the side and monitored their actions.

"Have some," Brandon said, handing me a shot of some type of drink.

"No thanks ass chains," I teased. Brandon slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Let loose princess," Brandon smiled, taking a sip from the shot glass. I pushed him off and took the glass out of his hand.

"We can have fun in a lot of different ways besides drinking," I laughed. Brandon became wide eyed and smirked. I looked at him in confusion until I realized what I had said. "Not in that way," I defended.

"I mean we got the bedroom to ourselves," Brandon smirked.

"Over my dead body ass chains."