eleven.

Arabella Easton

Once I finished my song, I took a bow. I was greeted with a loud round of applause. I took a few more bows and the crowd went back to what they were doing. I smiled. I was doing what I loved, and better yet my platform would be taken up tomorrow and I'd be on a bigger stage one day. The boys came on the stage and gave me a group hug.

"Thanks for pulling up guys," I smiled.

"Of course wouldn't miss it for the world," Nick winked.

"Soon you'll be in a venue with tons of fans screaming your name," Austin said wrapping his arm around me.

"When you get famous don't forget about us," Edwin grinned. I hugged Edwin and stayed in his arms.

"How could I ever forget my homies?" I laughed. Edwin rocked me back and forth as I rested my head on his chest. Almost everything was going almost too well for me and it felt fake.

"Y'all wanna help me carry this shit to my car?" I chuckled unwrapping my arms around Edwin.

"I CALL THE MIC!" Zion yelled running to the mic stand. Everyone situated themselves on my equipment as I gathered the tips people left in my hat. I shuffled around the money and took it into my hands. I stopped counting the bills when I felt a familiar arm wrap around my waste.

"Shorty's doing big things now huh?" Brandon said smirking into my eyes.

"I guess so," I said looking away and taking his arm off my waste. Brandon leaned over the table and kept looking at me.

"What do you want Brandon?" I sighed.

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened. I cancelled on Charlotte and confirmed that we're through," he began, "please forgive me." I laughed at his statement.

"Listen I'm doing great right now and it would've been fine with me if you and Charlotte were together," I lied. Brandon raised his eyebrow at me and pushed up his glasses.

"So then why'd you get mad yesterday?" Brandon asked. I slammed the money down on the table and turned towards him.

"Well maybe it's because.. I don't know you told me you loved me and flirted with me," I started, "and maybe I thought we had a chance until you told that shit head you wanted her in your bed."

"..I'm sorry..." Brandon let out. I took a deep breath.

"Listen Arreaga from now on we're only doing buisness," I said.

"What?" Brandon asked.

"We're only co-workers trying to make music okay?" I said pushing past him.

"Co-workers?!" Brandon replied chasing after me. I walked through the door and into the parking lot. Brandon grabbed me and forced me to look at him.

"Let me go," I insisted.

"Not this time Easton," Brandon said. I was surprised Brandon didn't let me go. If I was him I'd let me go because he didn't know how much anger was building inside of me. "You can't just push us away like that Easton."

"Us? What's us? There is no us!" I said pushing him off me, "for as long as I'm concerned there will never be an 'us' for as long as I fucking live!" I couldn't stop my tears from pouring out my eyes. I tried to unlock my car door, but my eyes were getting blurry from all the tears.

"You know you love me and I love you why are you pushing it away-"

"Because you fucking hurt me! You buttered me up and told me things I wanted to hear and you touched me the way I wanted to be touched. But then you tore me into pieces and shoved me down the drain just so you can tell me you love me again?" I said pushing him.

"Ara you know I didn't mean to do that to you," Brandon sighed.

"Oh yeah? Really? Then why did you do it huh? I don't fucking-" Brandon cut me off by gripping my face and placing his lips on mine. His lips moved so smoothly on mine and the feeling was like entering heaven. I wanted to stop and I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. He was so addicting. I couldn't resist this feeling of pleasure. I placed my arms on his shoulders as he pulled me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair as his hands moved up and down my waist. I finally moved my lips off of his and placed my head on his shoulder. My tears kept running off my face as I wrapped my arms around Brandon. Brandon took my face off his shoulder and cupped it in his hands.

"Don't cry babygirl I'm right here," Brandon said as he wiped my tears off with his fingers. I nodded at him and he put my head against his chest. "I'm in love with you, Arabella Easton." Everything felt so right and wrong at the same time, but I loved it.

. . .

As soon as I got home I swung my duffle on the floor. I didn't bother taking out my equipment out of my car. I looked around the house for Audrey and she still wasn't home. I looked in the fridge for something to eat and took out a cup of yogurt. I plopped down on the couch and stared off into space. I didn't know how to feel about what happened earlier. I needed to talk to him and I needed to clear things up as soon as possible.

Ara:
hey b u free tmrw?

B 🖤:
yeah why bby?

Ara:
can we talk at my place @12?

B 🖤:
For sure see ya tmrw princess
seen

I put my phone down and rested my head on the couch. I closed my eyes and felt myself falling asleep on the couch.

A few minutes later I heard someone open and close the front door. I got up and looked around to find Audrey in the kitchen.

"Hey how was the performance?" Audrey beamed. I got up from the couch and gave her a hug.

"A lot of things happened bub," I said. Audrey turned to me and raised her eyebrow.

"Good or bad?" Audrey asked.

"Both?" I said. Audrey made her way to the couch and I followed behind her. We both sat down and she took my left over yogurt on the coffee table. I took a deep breath and explained everything to her. Audrey kept her eyes focused on me the whole entire time, which made me terrified.

"So he's coming over tomorrow?" Audrey questioned finishing off the yogurt. I nodded and placed my hand on my head. "I'm meeting this bitch wether you like it or not," Audrey smiled. She gave me hug and placed her arm on my back.

"Thanks bub," I whispered into her ear.

"Whatever makes you happy, I'm happy," she grinned. We stood there in complete silence as Audrey took one last spoonful of the yogurt.

"So I-"

"WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP YOU'RE GOING TO SEE BAZZI'S MANAGEMENT TOMORROW?!!?"