twenty six.

Arabella Easton

"No Brandon pay me $189 for that property," I chuckled. Brandon surrendered the thin paper money and gazed apon his small stack of the play money he had left. The boys and I were already home from Zion's birthday trip and Brandon and I just got back from our date.

"You're not allowed to beat me miss Easton I'm the king of Monopoly," Brandon pouted.

"You can win next time, I promise," I chuckled, squishing Brandon's cheeks with my hand. Brandon looked down at my hand and hit it off his cheeks.

"You better let me win next time."

"Hey B don't be mad about it," I teased, moving over to the other couch next to Brandon. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek. "How about this, we can do anything you want now."

"Let's fuck."

"Brandon!" I hit his arm and stood up from the couch. "We can do anything but that."

"I was just kidding shorty," Brandon laughed, "but if you're down let me know."

"Whatever Brandon," I opened up the fridge and took out a chilled water bottle. I stood in front of Brandon and took a sip from my water. "So what do you want to do?" Brandon wrapped his arms around my knees and pressed his chin above them. He looked straight into my eyes and let out a cute laugh.

"I don't know what I wanna do now," Brandon smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair and tapped his arms so that I could move.

"Well if we aren't going to do anything, I'm going to watch Adventure Time," I said. Brandon's grip around my knees tightened.

"No no no stay with me," Brandon whined.

"I wanna watch Adventure Time."

"You'd pick cartoons over me?" Brandon asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Adventure Time isn't just a cartoon. It's my whole ass heart," I laughed. I managed to get out of Brandon's grip and I moved to his room. I took out his laptop and typed his password, loading in my episode of Adventure Time. I cuddled myself in Brandon's blanket and began to watch my show. All of a sudden, Brandon swung the door open and pointed his finger straight at my face.

"Take that back right now," Brandon warned, "or I will tickle you." I shuffled out of the blanket and clicked the mouse to pause my show.

"Take what back?"

"Adventure Time isn't your whole ass heart....I am."

"Brandon! C'mon are you getting jealous because I love a cartoon show?"

"I can feel my fingers begging to tickle you right now Easton." I got off the bed and cupped Brandon's face in my hands.

"B you know I love you just as much as I love Adventure Time," I informed. Brandon scrunched up his eyebrows and squinted his eyes.

"Okay Arabella," Brandon replied, "but I'm still gonna tickle you."

"Wait wha-" Brandon's arms immediately gripped around me as his fingers danced along my waist. I struggled to push his body off me as my back landed onto the bed. I squirmed inside his arms, trying to figure out a way to stop his arms. "BrAn-stOp-Arreaga!" I screamed. Brandon laid on top as I caught my breath from all the laughter. "You're such a head ass!"

"Only for you my love." I pushed him off me and pat down my hoodie.

"Go away I'm gonna watch Adventure Time now," I demanded. I folded my arms and waited for Brandon's legs to move him right out of the room. But instead of what I expected, Brandon laid on the bed and rested his arms on his forehead.

"Baby I'm tired."

"Okay and?"

"Cuddle me pleeeasssse."

"No can do sir."

"C'mon baby."

"Leave I wanna watch my show," I pouted. I moved his computer screen to the bottom of the bed and sat criss cross right in front of it. I felt Brandon's arms wrap around me as he settled his head on the side of my leg.

"Baby," Brandon groaned. I unfolded my arms and pressed the space bar to command the episode to start. "Baby I'm talking to you." I shooed his voice off and stuck my eyes to the screen of the laptop. "Ara."

"What Brandon?" Brandon sat upright on the bed behind me. He ran his hands down my thighs and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You said we could do anything I want."

"What do you want to do then?"

"I want you to love meeee."

"Can I love you and watch Adventure Time?" Brandon nodded and unwrapped his arms. He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I fell back on his pillows with his laptop safely tucked in my hands. I got under the sheets with Brandon until he eventually fell asleep.

. . .

Brandon and I slept through the night and I woke up to the sun peeking through his window. I slowly sat up as the bed creaked to my every move. Brandon was peacefully wrapped up inside the sheets while his laptop ended up on the edge of his bed. I moved his arm off my body and slowly touched the floor with my feet. I reached my arms into the air and rubbed my eyes to gain my sight. I gathered up all my scattered belongings in his room and moved his laptop to his desk.

"Baby where are you going?" Brandon questioned, propping himself against his bed with one arm. His morning voice was deep yet satisfying to my ears and his morning look was even better.

"B I gotta go home now," I replied, leaning over the bed to place a kiss on his forehead.

"No no no Ara please," Brandon begged, pulling on my hand.

"C'mon I'll see you tomorrow or something."

"No baby don't leave."

"B I promise we can go out tomorrow."

"Well who's taking you home?"

"I can Uber."

"That's unsafe."

"Brandon I've taken like one million Ubers I'm fine."

"I'm taking you home." Brandon shuffled off his bed and looked in his dresser for some type of shirt. I softly moved his hands off the dresser and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Go back to sleep B."

"But Ara-"

"Shhhhh." I tucked Brandon back into his sheets and ran my fingers through his hair. I watched him soften up to my touch as his eyes gently got heavier and heavier.

"Get home safe baby."

"I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"I love you shorty."

"I love you too Arreaga."

I love reading ur guys' comments they make me cackle teehee 🥺

Also to those who don't know what Adventure Time is, I COMAND YOU TO WATCH IT ON HULU NOW