14

Ryan's POV

My mate is pregnant...

That has been the only thought going through my head the hole 4 months that had gone by in a flash before i knew it we have been together for a whole 5 months.

Four months ago my mate had told me about a miracle that has happened she was carrying my son or daughter in her stomach and neither of us couldn't wait for that day to come to be able to hold our little baby in our arms.

After she told me I knew one thing and that was i had to protect them both including the pack I have been thinking about doing something way before I even thought about mating with Izzy but now it's just made me even more sure about my decision.

I was looking a new place to move my pack and to keep us safe and after the attack made me sure that it's for the best people around here would never understand and get used to the fact that the supernatural is true it turns out there not ready to share there world so for now we're going and not coming back until the threat had died down until then we're moving.

My father and he's father was born here so I know my decision will affect him more than anyone else the rest will understand I just hope my father will.

*****

"Father, we need to talk" I walked to my office to find him already in there reading.

"I had a feeling you would stop avoiding me eventually what is the problem son?" he says as he jokes about it and i couldnt help but feel guilty knowing i have been avoiding him but for a reason i didnt wanted to hurt hes feelings.

"Ever since Iz was attacked I've figured that maybe we should move the pack around from here to somewhere that is safe to be able walk around in wolf form without watching behind out back and now that Izzy is pregnant I don't want to risk anything" I watched him very closely and saw nothing like he didn't see the problem in it.

"Alright, I'll go and check out some land properties for another pack house and see if I can find one in the woods making it easier for us" he explained and started rushing around like a loon.

"Wait dad, don't you think it's a bad thing?" Gulping not ready for the answer.

"Why would it son?" I was shocked to see he frown like he was generally confused with what I just said.

"Dad it's your home town, I thought I'd have to fight with you to get us to move" frowning back at him and he sighs.

"Honestly this isn't my home town, not anymore" he looked at the table and looks at me.

"I have to do what is right for my family and if moving is all it takes to keep them safe then so be it"

"Alright that would be perfect actually, we can make a move as soon as we find a place and tell the rest of the pack"

"I better go and tell your mother the plan" he says as he was about to walk away and i stopped in him hes tracks.

"Dad are you sure about this?" i asked him.

"Like I said son this isn't my home any more" he then walks out of the room and walked away leaving me sure this is best for both of us.