6

Isabelle's POV

Years maybe months I have been on the run but that changed when i got distracted there was something about that Ryan that i couldnt think straight I was watching him to make sure he was ok but that was probably why i got caught in the woods.

I was watching him and hes sister and saw that he was much more sad than I last saw him, she was completely fine when I last saw him but then again when I said I needed to go hes facial expressions had changed he seemed different and that didn't go down well with me but i knew that if i stayed any longer that i would put the pack into danger.

I felt the pain when i left him seconds after i ran away from him i stayed in the woods and watched as i saw a strange male wolf in the woods and as he shifted back i saw Paige run up to him and go for a hug which told me that he was her mate like Ryan had told me.

She's safe...

Knowing that Paige was safe with her mate i kept my eyes on Ryan as i saw him depressed and walking around the pack grounds.

I watched him moping around the place as he looks like he was looking for something and i knew what he was looking for...

Me...

I heard him talking to Paige's mate talking about me and searching for me everywhere but i was good at hiding my scent and i couldnt help but feel guilty know he would have found me if i wasnt good at it.

He was walking around in wolf form around this clearing on he's own no one was around making me frown where the hell is everyone i thought to myself.

I heard a snap and I turn around to see who it was then when my mouth and nose was covered which was making it hard to breath and eventually made me feel light headed and then I blacked out without a fight knowing there was no point.

****

Waking up with a huge headache and looked around the room suddenly memories came back from when I younger then I knew where I was and started to panic as i saw i was back in the place i was born in.

Looking up and around the room, i saw in the corner was camera's and i couldnt help but growl knowing they were watching me.

I walked over to them and tried to rip them off the wires making it very impossible to work again turn around and took my rage out with everything I could get my hands on which was everything in the room just when I thought I destroyed everything white smoke came from the ventilation making it hard to stay awake so I slowly drifted without my consent.

Dream

Jumping up gasping for air when i turned and found someone looking at me I stared in shock when i saw who it was but i couldnt believe that it was her.

"Ariel?" i asked still in shock as i looked at the little girl who was looking back at me in shock also.

"What are you doing here?" i asked her again when she didnt speak straight the way i was worried she wasnt really here and it was really in my head.

"I don't know I fell asleep and ended up here with you, where are you alpha Ryan is upset ever since you had gone" i opened my mouth but then closed it again knowing it was true and i couldnt help but believe that it was true that maybe it was my fault.

"I know but when i come back i wont leave again i promise" i promised her knowing i wont be able to take it back from her.

"Really?" she yells and whispers at the same time as i saw the excitement in her eyes and i couldnt help but laugh quietly and wince alittle bit as i felt the pain that was coming from my physical body.

"How is the pack now days?" Trying to change her mind as she looked around scared I saw it in her eyes.

"Paige and Ryan want you back Belle, they have been looking for you everywhere but no one know where to start; they say they have this feeling that something had happen to you and they were right, weren't they?" all i could do is nod, i couldnt lie to her she was very special to me already like my little sister i have never had.

"Where are we?" She whispered looking around with a frown knowing she shouldn't talk that loud even though it was a dream.

"I don't know but you shouldn't be here darling" i whispered knowing that it wouldnt be long before they would come back and punish me again.

"Why not?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes which made something hurt in my chest.

"Because at the moment the place of where I am. I don't know why I am here and there are bad people who are here that will come to hurt me so you should go back and be safe with you parents, I don't want you to be hurt i dont want you feeling what i would be feeling from these bad people" i explained to her knowing that it was true and i made sure to saw the honesty.

"Alpha Ryan is very sad.." she looks down at her fingers with an equal sad face he had when i last saw him myself.

"I know, Ill be back soon though sweetheart I promise" hearing noise back in my body I knew it was time to go so I had to get her to wake up before they do something to me.

"Wake up and go to your mother and father darling, ill be fine I promise I'll come and get you soon ok" she nodded and started to fade away as she woke up so that's when I woke up to looking up and saw the people that made me.

End of dream

"Wake up sweetheart" he snarled at me making me groan as the pain in my ribs were still there after the beating these humans and brainwashed lycans have been giving me.

"Did you really think you can beat me" i looked up at him and a growl came from my throat to only make him smile at me but it wasn't friendly one either that's what scared me then I felt pain.

And saw the guard that was with him had made a massive gash on my side making my hiss and howl in the air not sure who it was too but to anyone that could stop this from happening and the only thought that came through my mind was funny enough one person came to mind.

Ryan...