7

Ryan's POV

I've been having dreams and feelings that my mate is in danger I wanted to let them go thinking it's my own paranoid mind with the fact that I haven't seen her for a while but I'm not so sure any more.

For the past few days I felt like I was watched and sometimes I knew it was her when I would walk back I smelt her scent everywhere but by the time i came back I would find nothing or no one.

One time I was in wolf form and was walking around thinking about how much I missed my little mate knowing it was only a few hours that I knew of her it felt longer more like years than hours which was strange that's when I heard something coming from the woods I quickly ran over thinking it was weird when i saw nothing but a smell of knock out gas.

What the hell...

I walked back to the pack house and saw little Ariel crying underneath a tree frowning and walked over to her.

"What's wrong little wolf?" I bent down on my knee's in front of her and saw she had definitely been crying.

"I miss Isabelle" She's whispers and looked at me and saw her bottom lip wobbling as she tries and stop crying but it didn't work..

"I miss her too kid" picking her up and gave her a hug.

"Would you like to help me with some paperwork?" She sniffled and nodded wrapping her arms around my neck and we walked up into my office room.

Working on some paper work and looked over to the sofa where little Ariel was asleep I had a bad feeling that it was just more than she misses Isabelle.

'Terry, Ariel is asleep in the office with me before you freak out' i told him that hes daughter was in my office and was asleep so he would freak out trying to find her myself.

'Alpha is she ok?' i heard the concern in hes voice as he asked about her.

'Yeah she just got alittle upset' i told him about what happened in the woods and he understood.

'Would you like me to come and get her?' he asked me.

'She's fine here if your busy' i told him that he didnt have to rush if he was busy.

'Is it ok if I come and get her after my shift on the border?'

'Of course.' After that our mind link closed off and we carried on with what we was doing that al changed when Ariel jumped up looking around frantically then she saw me.

"I... I saw her..."

"Saw who little wolf?"

"Belle..." once she said my mates name I frowned at her how could she see her?

"Ariel it's just a dream"

"It wasn't it felt so real" she shook her head and whimpered making me go over to her and try and settle her down again.

"It's just a dream, don't be scared to go back to sleep" she closed her eyes and nodded slowly and then layed back down, taking the cover and put it over her to keep her warm.

I sat back and watched her sleep just thinking about what she just said with a frown and an emotion with shock.

'How could she see our little mate in a dream?' I asked my wolf but I knew I wouldn't get any answer ever since she left he didn't say much.

'Isabelle made an connection with the little one remember what you said that Ariel wouldn't normally talk to anyone expect us and her family why would she talk to Isabelle when she didn't know who she was?' He spoken more words than he had ever for some reason he seemed interested in what was happening.