12

Ryan's POV

I woke up after hours of sleeping I turned to the side and saw her and she was beautiful.

She was still sleeping and was still naked making me feel like I could go after even though we had been going at it for hours on end.

Deciding that i better not wake her up knowing that I had actually woke her up to go again eventually we just pass out.

Going for a very cold shower and went to get her breakfast in bed well that was the plan anyway...

I came downstairs to a load of shouting I growled not wanting to wake her up yet.

"What the hell is with all the shouting if you wake my mate up ill kill you myself" walking through the doors to find my sister and James both with black eyes.

"What have you done now Paige?" i accused her knowing it is only her that can wide James up like this.

"Nothing all I wanted to do is go to the library but this big oof won't let me!" I raised an eye brow and looked at James.

"Really, that's all you was shouting about?" amused now dancing in my eyes no doubt.

"You would too if your mate wanted to go to the same place where she almost got raped by vampires." He glared at me making me frown back.

"What about if i go with her would you feel like she's safe?" a voice came out of no where making us all jump wondering where it came from turning round and i saw my mate only in my T-shirt if it wasnt only these two in the room i would have growled and told her to go to bedroom and change but i knew she wasnt one for taking orders.

"Yeah what if Isabelle comes with me she can shift and she has Castiel" after she said a name we all looked at her confused even Isabelle.

"Who the hell is Castiel!?" it looked like the last straw from James he was growling and hes chest looked painful as he breaths.

"Its the name of my whip..." Isabelle whispered and with that James actually looked embarressed by hes outburst and eventually calmed down.

"Fine! Go to the stupid library! but you better come back or help me god ill strap you to our bed until you behave and follow my orders" James shouted out which made Paige just growled at him making me smile knowing thats the alpha in her.

"Come on Isabelle lets get you something to wear so we can get away from this fruitloop" i laughed at the words she used which earned me a glare from James putting my hands up as a surrender and smile.

"Dont be long Paige only some books yeah promise?" i stepped forward to her and she looked at me about to argue and then she must had saw something and nodded agreeing with me.

"Im not finished with you yet" James says as hes over protective mode was up and he wasnt letting her go that easily.

"Yes you are," she growled back as her eyes started flashing to gold and then back to her normal colour at him making hes eyes widen shocked and that includes everyone else in the room.

"Calm down Paige, your not ready yet" he whispered to her and she closed her eyes and breathed in and out trying to calm down.

"Stop being over protective then so i wont have to let her out" she growled out.

"Fine but i wont ever stop protecting you" he looked defeated but i know he didnt want her to shift early because it could seriously hurt her in the process.

"I dont want you to stop but stop being over protective baby"

"You better pick up the phone every time I ring you" he growled at my sister and pointed at her.

"Hey that's enough you have border patrol to go too and then I need your help afterwards" I turned around and smells something different coming from my mate.

What the hell.

"Come on let's get you some different clothes" Paige links arms with Isabelle and dragged her upstairs and I turned back to James and glared at him.

"What the hell was that!?" I shouted at him.

"Dont even go there Ryan" he growled at me.

"She's nearly 16 I'm sure you know what that means"

"Of course I do, it means that she's coming into her wolf so that's making my wolf wanting to mark her but she's being so stubborn and isn't making this any more easy for me to cope"

"I'll talk to her okay?" He just nodded and walked away as he went to do the border patrol.

****

Paige's POV

God hes so frustrating!

Looking through my wardrobe and tried to find some clothes for Isabelle who looked flustered sitting on my bed.

"Can i call you Izzy instead of Isabelle its sort of a mouthfull" i asked her and i saw her smile and nodd and then i went back to look for some clothes for her to wear and just when i turned around i saw her spacing out.

"Are you okay?" I stepped forward towards her and saw her paler than normal.

"Yeah I'm fine" she looked up but I knew she was she was lying.

"Hey you can tell me you know" sitting down next to her and touch her arm but she flinched back making me gasp not expecting a reaction.

"Sorry" she whispered but I knew after what happened to her she's going to need time

"It's okay" showing her i wasn't effected by it but I was..

'I think she was more than effected Ryan...' i whispered to Ryan as Izzy was looking through the clothes in my wardrobe.

'What do you mean?' He asked me and I could hear the slight concern on he's voice so I showed him what just happened not that long ago and it took him a while to reply back.

'It's going to take some time sis, i was lucky she even let me near her let alone what we did last night' I nodded knowing what he meant I smelt it off both of them but there was definitely something else on Isabelle that's different.

'Why didn't she react to you?' Asking out of curiosity.

'Maybe she knows we wouldnt hurt her' I didn't get it and it did kind of hurt that she thought I would hurt her honestly.

'Don't blame her Paige after what she been through its understandable' I looked at her and saw her looking into the air again apart of me was wondering what she was thinking about but another part of me knew that maybe it was best for me not to know.

"Come on you put these on and we can get you a new book you would like to read" I smiled at her hoping this would help her and a slight smile appeared on her face.

So she disappeared into the bathroom and gotten dressed seconds later she came out and we was walking out of the house in no time i had a feeling that something would happen but I ignore and a part of me wished I didn't.