15

Isabelle's POV

The months that have gone past has been amazing, but the thing that really got to me was the feeling of your unborn child kicking in your stomach.

The whole pack are packing all there things and we were moving leaving this place to somewhere that is safe for my new family.

Things were going fast but i couldnt disagree that it wasnt the best things that could have ever happened to me after everything that had happened to me through the time I have lived my whole life.

Now having a baby bump I couldn't hide it from anyone especially when I would go to town and even that is rare because Ryan barely let me out of the house expect for when I escaped and went on my own.

*****

Walking through the woods as I walked towards the shops on my own

'Hurry I won't be able to keep him from knowing where you have gone.' I heard Paige whisper in my head as she mind linked me.

Walking into the baby shops with blared eyes as I was using contacts as Paige suggested that it might help convince humans think I'm one of them.

Looking around the baby clothes that's when I left my leg vibrate I frowned and looked down and got the strange phone out as I looked at the screen I gulped as the nervous starting coming up.

Ryan is calling.

Rolling my eyes and answered in confidence that I didn't have when it came to him

"Where the hell are you!?" He shouted at me which made me flinch and held the phone away from my ear.

"I'm um with Paige" coming up with a excuse hoping it would work.

"Oh really" he questioned me.

"Yeah baby" I smiled thinking I had gotten away with it.

"Fo you want to rethink that excuse?" He asked me which made me frown in confusion.

"Um no?" I asked which made it sound like a question.

"My dear lying sister would you like to ask my mate where she is?" I heard him speaking out loud as he puts he's phone on loud speaker.

"Izzy" I heard Paige on the other side of the phone.

"Paige, I thought you was at the library?" I asked her confused about how Ryan was with her if she came to me into town.

"James found me" she whispers because no doubt with James next to her.

"Now my dear mate of mine where are you?" My mate asked me.

"Baby shops" sighing in defeat knowing that there was no other way to get away with it.

"Don't move I'll be there soon" he growled down the phone and put the phone down on me.

Well that's rude....

Looking forward and I saw a perfect gift that I could try and persuade Ryan to forgive me and automatically a grin appeared on my face as I got the right size and went over to pay for it.

"Hello miss, how can I help you?" The little girl from behind the table.

"Hello, I would like this please" I mumbled to her as I pretended to be shy.

"Oooo, you got a planet in your stomach did you eat it?" She asked curiously as her eyes lite up in excitement.

"Susan! Apologie now!" I jumped as I saw a woman coming out of the back room and noticed the same features of the both and just as she looked at me she frowns a little and then smiles as she saw my stomach.

"But mum!" The kid tries but fails.

"No buts Susan apologies now" her voice sounding stern and no time to fight back with her.

"Sorry lady" she whispered and went to the back of the room where her mum came from.

"Sorry about that" the mother said to me but by the look of her face made me a little scared of how she was looking at me.

"It's fine" I tried to act like it didn't voter me but the way she was looking at me bothered me the most.

"Let's bag this up for you" she says and smiles evilly at me making my eyes widened at her.

"If you don't mind me asking why you are so pale?" She questioned me making me gobsmacked.

BUSTED

"No of course not, morning sickness is really getting to me at the moment" I told her the same thing that Paige had told me to say when people would question about my pale skin.

"Oh lord, I used to be like that" she lightened up as I gave her the accuse and I think it worked as she started talking about her time when she had Susan.

As she finished packing the bags of clothes that I had brought, she suddenly went quiet and was too busy watching something behind me so when I turned I grinned at my mate as he walks up to me with a smile but something in he's eyes was beyond happy and I knew I was in deep doo doo.

"Oh, I've never seen you before" she grinned and started to try and get a conversation in with him but he didn't listen to any of it.

"Um excuse me are you even listening to me?" The shop keeper asked as she tried to get Ryans attention.

"No, I'm not because I'm not bothered in hearing you try and flirt with me in front of my pregnant wife!" Ryan snapped at her and started to drag me away but not before grabbing the bags of baby stuff.

I turned back and saw the girl looking as shocked as ever as she watched us walking away from her and then she looked at me and glared at me.

Wow...

As he started to drag me to the woods and pulled my arm back and growled at him.

"What the hell was that!?" He shouted at me making me jump.

"Don't you dare shout at me!" I shouted back at him.

"You risked our unborn child!" He glared at me which made me growl at him.

"I wanted to get some stuff from the shop for our child, what is wrong with that!?" I tried to explain myself to him but by the look of it he wasn't having any of it.

"If I have my way your never going back to that town because love I'll lock you up in the pack house" he growled.

"You wouldn't dare" I tested him knowing I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself.

"Watch me." He gently took hold of my arm and started to pull me to the pack house.

*****

Let's just say he took control and held onto he's promise and locked me up in the pack house until he got me to apologise to him for giving him a heart attack.

THE END