1

Isabelle's POV

There are many places that people can hide, but only a few places that people of my kind can hide.

Now the humans know of the supernatural and the other kinds there wasn't much that we could do they was picking us off one by one the only thing we could do was wait until it was our time to die.

During the birth of myself i was held captive and was kept away from my mother and father who was frozen in the other rooms that were beside me, i never knew that i was different to the others until the lycans tried to take me away from my mother and they killed her without a second thought.

I was bitten by one of them, i met strange people i didnt know they looked at me with disgust and distrust. I was told I couldnt heal because i was starved since birth but the moment i tasted the liquid that was forced apon me everything changed.

I woke up and looked at the bite mark that was once there but it wasnt anymore i was confused i had no idea how it would have disappeared i thought it was all just a dream but that changed when i saw her standing there watching me intently which it once reminded me of someone i once loved before she was taken from me.

I was scared of how she was watching me I didn't care of much because I saw the one person I loved died in front of me protecting me from the end she promised me she would and that's what she did so i couldnt hold a grudge against her.

"Who are you?" her fangs was on show as she spoke she looked like the boss of who ever helped me.

"I'm..." I thought but couldn't come out with who I was only what they called me.

"Subject 2"

"Your name." she growled at me obvious impatient.

"Name?"

"Where are your makers?" she asked so many questions making me frustrated and angry because i didnt know what she was talking about and the more she asks the more i got angry at her.

"I don't have one." I frowned at her.

"That's impossible" she whispers to herself.

"Where were you before you was found?"

"I was at a place called antagin and they was holding other people of my kind and other kinds."

"What were they doing with you all?"

"We was experimented on, my mother and father was experimented on and that's how I was born I was a test tube baby and they didn't know I existed until I let them out like other children has done before me."

"And then what happened?"

"They killed my father as he helped us escape from them and then we got chased from some brainwashed lycans and attacked us, one of them bit me and the others took out my mother as she tried to protect me... she died also..." looking down on the floor not wanting the looks I would have had from them.

"Who was your mother and fathers name?" she asks me and i couldnt help but remember the names i would never forget.

"James and Lily-Ann" i looked down remembering where i found there names from.

FLASHBACK

"Subject 2 has escaped" the speaker shouted out the the others that were running around screaming.

I walked into a room and found this man standing there looking at camera's, looking at forms on the table i used my speed i only just figured i have and ended up behind him and thats when i felt this hunger i felt scared of so i ignored it and then the man turned round and i couldn't let him tell people where i was so i did the unforgivable and broke hes neck jsut before he opened hes mouth.

I let hes body fall down on the floor and stepped over hes body when i looked at the camera's that was showing 2 ice box's and then i looked down at the forms and saw what was written down on them.

Lily-Ann Kicks.

James Matthews.

Mother and Father of subject 2.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I need some air" quickly walking away from them and walked up the stairs until I got up to the roof top and looked down to the buildings and thats when i began thinking about the future knowing that iuts not going to be with my parents.

"What am I suppose to do now?" i asked myself as i rubed my arm feeling stronger I have ever felt before in my life as i do now knowing that it was the blood that they gave me so i began thinking that the people that was looking after me was indeed starving me and it wasnt for my own good as they always told me.

Looking around and noticed people where approaching looking closer and saw they were humans and they were walking right for this building i listened closely i heard them whispering saying things that they would regret if the others heard what they was saying and thats when i knew what they were.

Hunters.

"Go, go, go" turning round and find everyone that was in the house was running off the building going into hiding as they had the heads up about the humans that was coming to kill them just as everyone had ran or the woman i had spoken to before looked at me and got ready to jump herself but she spoke to me telling me.

"You need to go too, they will search the whole building and who ever they find they will kill without a second thought."

"Go where?" i asked her almost cried out as i didnt know anywhere around here.

"Anywhere just not here." she walks over to the side of the building and turns to face me.

"See you around hybrid." then she jumps off making me run after her to see where she is to see if she's still alive and there she was on the top of another roof smiling back and waving at me.

"Here goes nothing" gulping suddenly nervous and then jumps just when I heard them entering the hotel setting it all on fire.

Landing on top of another building and looked back to see the last vampires jumping off the building also but some wasn't so lucky...

Hearing the screams from the ones that was set on fire making everyone look away then turn away and run to find another hiding place but I knew one thing for sure...

I wasn't coming back.