13

Isabelle's POV

The moment i woke up i felt alone I though everything that happened the first night that we made love was a dream and I had just woken up the spot next to me where Ryan was was empty and cold I looked around hoping he was pop up out of nowhere but he didn't.

It's been months since we first made physical contact and since then I've never felt my life so complete.

I let my hearing go out to see where people was and then I heard...

"What the hell is with all the shouting if you wake my mate up ill kill you myself" I heard hes voice which made me feel better knowing he didnt actually leave me.

Getting up and looked for something to wear and came across a tshirt which I knew was Ryan's putting it on and went to walk downstairs wondering what was all the shouting about and came across James and Paige with my mate frowning at them.

"What about if i go with her would you feel like she's safe?" My voice spoke out not even nothing it myself.

"Yeah what if Isabelle comes with me she can shift and she has Castiel" wait what did she just say what I think she did? I looked at her confused like everyone else did.

"Who the hell is Castiel!?" i couldnt say anything I was completely shocked how does she know he's name?

"Its the name of my whip..." I whispered hoping he would calm down.

Then I kind of blacked them out as I started to feel something in my stomach frowning and then I felt myself being dragged away if I knew I would have flinched away.

Before I even noticed I was in Paige's bedroom that smelt like James.

'Are you okay?' I heard Ryan's voice in my head.

'Yeah I'm fine' I lied to him not knowing was up with me I can't get ill but I felt strange.

'Good I have some business to do be safe' After that my mind became blank telling me he blocked me out.

"Are you okay?" Paige spoke out and stepped forward towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I looked up to her trying to show her i was fine.

"Hey you can tell me you know?" I heard her voice and felt somebody touch me making me flinch away from that person I looked up and saw a hurt Paige.

"Sorry" was all I could say honestly don't know why I reacted like that.

"It's okay" she says back acting like it was alright but I knew it hurt her with the way I reacted.

"Come on you put these on and we can get you a new book you would like to read" she smiled at me and I did my best to return it back but only came back to a small one.

Taking the clothes from her knowing she was talking to somebody and she looks spaced out so I quickly ran into the bathroom and god changed looking down and saw they fitted me perfectly making me frown I'm older her and yet I can still fit in her clothes?

Walking out and saw her smiling at me and then we walked out of the house and piggybacked her using my vampire speed to get to the town walking out of the woods and she looked pale.

"Are you okay?" Concerned that I hurt her.

"Wow your fast" she laughed and shook her head and carried on walking to the library bumping into no body but it was very quiet for my liking frowning and I looked around and saw nobody.

"Let's hurry this up Paige yeah?" She turned round and noticed how serious is my face is and then she nodded and went to get some books eventually we was finished I actually got my own book we walked out and then we got pushed onto the floor.