11

Ryan's POV

The moment she promised she passed out in my arms I knew loosing that amount of blood that couldn't have been good for her yeah maybe she got just amount of blood she lost but that still changed everything she was tortured and that would change someone i know for a fact that it would have changed me i wouldn't be the same if i was tortured and drained like shes was.                       

On the way back to our pack house her whip was always wrapped around her hand perfectly like it belonged there every time someone touched the weapon it would burn until we let go it took Paige to tell me that it's protecting her but a part of me was angry to myself knowing that I should have been the one to do that to protect her from things and people that was a threat.

On the way home she started sleeping in my arms I couldn't let her go knowing this could just be a dream whilst she was sleeping I took the chance to really look at her and once I did I knew my heart skipped a beat knowing she was mine.

"She's not going to be the same is she?" my little sister asked me as she looked back where her and James was in the front seat.

"Would you be if you was in her position?" i asked her wondering if it was just me that wouldn't be the same.

"Maybe this well help her trust us" she whispers looking at my mate with sadness.

"Maybe.." looking down at her and the rest of the drive the car was silent no one dared to talk.

Once we got home I quickly got the pack doctor to see if there was any injuries and she told me that the blood in her system would heal everything and she just smiled down at Isabelle and then walked out of the door leaving me alone with my mate.

"I was really scared when i saw you on the floor back there..." I started to talk to myself knowing that she was most probably sleeping.

"Never in my life been so scared in my life, your my life now and I couldn't believe your with me now I just wish they was under different circumstances. I want to move on from this and live a happy life with you" sitting myself next to her and stroking her cheek.

"Please don't push me away again" i whispered to her and sighed laying down and pulls her towards me.

"I'll try not too.." was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep knowing that she's safe in my arms.

****

Isabelle's POV

I heard him talking when i woke up but I just pretended to be asleep I stayed still knowing that he would stop talking with he's heart the moment he knew I was awake I heard the pain in hes voice and he spoke about finding me in the arms of Sophia I would have done anything to comfort him but for the first time I wanted to hear what he felt for me how wrong does that sound?

"Please don't push me away again" he whispered making me feel guilty for leaving him.

He sounded broken and lost and then he stopped talking and crawled into bed with me he moved me so we was spooning and then I finally waiting for him to be almost asleep to whisper back.

"I'll try not too.." talking to him about hes last sentence.

****

Waking up next to him felt right that was the only time i have ever felt comfortable i felt little sore but that was understandable after what I've been through.

"Morning beautiful" i heard a sleepy Ryan looking down at me with concern on hes face.

"Morning" i whispered not sure how my voice would be.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me knowing about what happened.

"I'm fine, little sore"

"Do you want me to get the pack doctor?"

"No I'm fine, i would like to know more about you though considering i have this strange attraction to you and i have no idea why?"

"Well as you know were both werewolves but you also have a vampire, everyone have someone to be there other half to be there soul mate and well you are mine as i am yours"

"That's explains it then?"

"Yeah you could say that" he grins at me making me smile shyly and look away hiding the blush i knew would appear any second now the moment i heard him chuckling i knew it was too late he saw it i turn around and saw him frowning and looked upset how could he do that is he like bipola or something?

"What is it?" i asked him by the sound of my voice actually shows how concerned i was.

"I.. i wanted to know what you was thinking back there but i totally understand if you dont want to talk about it" he was trying to distract himself i knew that by the way he was scratching the back of hes neck i couldnt help but blush again knowing the answer to hes question.

"Honest answer?" i raised an eye brow at him wondering what he would think if he knew my answer.

"That would be nice" he looked at me looking worried i just couldnt help but smile.

"When i was dying back there all i was thinking about was you" i blushed as i saw the shock on hes face and then slowly but surely he grinned at me.

"Really?"

"Really, i knew that id either be resucued or that id die and all i was thinking was that i would never get to find out why i have this attraction towards you and that was what scared me the most the unknown" when i finished what i was speaking about he was in front of me pulling me onto hes lap and placed both of hes hands on my cheeks.

"Did i disappoint you with your question then?" i frowned slightly confused with what he was talking about and then i remembered and smiled shyly and shook my head.

"Not in the slightist" i whispered as i do when im embarrassed.

"Good" he smiled back to me and stroked my cheeks whilst looking down at my lips.

"Can i kiss you?" he asked me quietly i knew if i didnt have good hearing then i wouldnt have heard it and my hands was shaking knowing this would be my first kiss and thoughts started going around my head.

What if im bad at it?

Would it be hard?

Would he still like me afterwards?

I looked at him not knowing what to say so i did the only thing that i could possibly do and that was nod slowly, once i gave him permission he made sure to make me stay still and he became closer before i know it he smashed hes lips onto mine and the sparks went flying my hands moved up slowly cupping them onto hes neck and closed my eyes and i deepened the kiss which made him growl like he approves.

We pulled apart as we lost breath and looked at each other breathing heaverly as i looked into hes eyes i saw something i wasnt sure of was it love from what the books say?

"I knew if i waited for you that it would be special" he says as a slight blush came in hes cheeks.

"What do you mean?" tilting my head to the side not understanding.

"Was that your first kiss?" he questioned and i nodded and then he smiled.

"It was mine too..." i looked at him shocked and then smiled knowing that this would be easier for us both learning more things together mentally and physically.

I looked down at hes lips and felt this need to kiss them was this what he felt not that long ago?

i looked back up and saw that he was watching me also i didnt know how to start what we both wanted to do but i knew he had a feeling so that was he kissed me again with more need then the first one and then we started to lay down on the bed with him on top of me.

"Are you sure about this we can take it slow?" he breathed in air as he pulled away.

"It feels right.." i gasp out of air and nodded telling him to carry on and then he slowly started to undress me as i did him and then the best night of my life happened with him making love to me.