jackson [bb21]

requested by: @coleecole123

YOUR POV
"ya know what?" i say to christie as we sit on the rather large bed in the HOH room, "i think i'm gonna go make some cookies," she smiles at this.

"well, you know my favorite kind," she tells me, "of course i do, you're honestly one of my favorite people in the house. how could i not know your favorite kind of cookie considering the baker extraordinar i am?" the last part coming off in a kidding tone.

"well that's definitely you, especially when you burnt that pasta-," she starts carrying on.

"ah ah ah, we do not talk about that. baking is different than cooking." i state like it makes a whirl of a difference.

"whatever you say y/n, but if i hear the smoke alarm go off i'm coming down there to make sure you didn't burn the whole freaken house down," she tells me.

"yeah yeah yeah... well i'll be downstairs if you need me," i announce and get out of the comfy bed and make my way down to the kitchen.

— time skip —

"alright, two cups of flour, one stick of butter," i scan down the recipe that i brought because i don't wanna mess up my grandmother's cookie recipe. between you and me they literally are the best

in the dr
"it's my favorite time of the day! cookie time!" i yell at the camera.

"okay time for a poll america, which is better, the cookie dough or the actual cookies? because i can't decide and you all know me to be a little bit indecisive..." i trail off

"well i guess now's where i need to channel my inner food network star and try to not burn these cookies," i laugh at myself. gosh, i'm such a dork.

i end up making my way to the storage room and picking out all of the ingredients that i needed for the cookies like flour, butter, sugar, eggs, etc. once i grabbed all of the ingredients i laid them out on the counter in the kitchen and set the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.

"oh, are you making cookies?" i hear a voice come from the hallway, i soon recognize as jackson.

"yup," i reply popping the 'p'.

"make sure to save me some," he tells me.

"oh so the infamous jackson actually eats something other than protein? who would've thought?" i kidded.

"hey, now that's just mean," he comments, and comes over to look at all the ingredients that i have laid out.

so a little bit of backstory, jackson and i had the type of relationship that we would always joke and pick on each other, and we were both completely cool with it. he was also the type of person that you could have late night 2 am talks with.

i'm not gonna lie. but i've kind of developed feelings for him over the past week or two. the only catch with that is he seems to be interested in kat, which sucks for me.

i mean, i've never really been the 'pretty girl' or the 'smart girl' or the 'athletic girl', i never really fit any of those labels. and this is honestly the first time that someone that had his archetype actually has taken an interest in me even if it's just friendship.

i turn around, and he is in pretty close proximity to me. i look up into his eyes and they're just so—.

wait. what the hell y/n? he probably has a girlfriend at home.