paul [bb19]

request from
nophunfordun

•••

"Paul? What the hell? Why'd you put me on the block?" I walk into the storage room, and see him talking, well most likely conspiring against me with Jessica and Cody. Nice.

"And why are you f*cking talking to those meatball heads Jess and Cody??!" I yell at him. Yes, I have picked up a thing or two from Josh while I'm in this house.

He looks back at my apologetically, "Listen," he starts.

"No, you listen Paul. I thought we were in an alliance. I thought you were loyal. I guess now the snake that everyone proclaims you to be is finally coming out, you didn't even need the costume this time," a bitter venom coating my words.

He comes over to me, and rests him hands on my shoulders, and lifts my head up so he's looking into my eyes. Sorry Paul, I really have no intentions to talk to you. At all. I guess he can tell, I mean I hope he recieves the daggers that I'm mentally shooting at him.

"Trust me, I have a plan." He tells me rather calmly.

"How the f*ck can I trust you Paul?! You fricken put me up on the block! Where's the friendship in that?!?" If looks could kill, he would've already been dead. Literally.

I storm out of the room, and head to the kitchen, grab an apple and head to the apple-themed room. How the f*ck do you expect me to trust you Paul? Huh? Huh????

The worst part about the whole thing, is that I really did trust Paul. I hear a soft knock on the door, and see Josh walk in.

"Hey y/n, you okay?" The thing about Josh, is he's hot and cold. He could be screaming at you and scaring the living day lights out of you, and could be chilling and relaxing the next minute like nothing even happened.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" I respond back rather reserved. Tears start to well up, and a lump in the back of my throat starts to become noticeable.

He sends me a half smile, and comes in for a hug. He's nice, warm and comforting. That's exactly what I need right now.

"Here, you look cold," he takes off his sweatshirt, and gives it to me to put on,

"No, I'm really fine, thanks though," I decline his offer.

"Please, just take it?" He pleads. I reluctantly take his black sweatshirt, and throw it on. Surprisingly, it's really comfy and soft and warm.

He pulls in for another hug, and I gladly accept. Once we break away, he gathers his things, and starts making his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask very croakily. Damn it, now my voice too? Damn you hormones.

"I'm," he said very proudly, "am going to make you something to eat," I just now realize the growing pit in my stomach that's craving some good food.

"Thanks Josh, your the best," a smile appears on his face,

"No problem, princess," he says as he makes his way to the kitchen.

Not even ten minutes later, I hear another small knock on the door. Wow, whatever Josh made must have been really quick. I'm starving.

But to my dismay, Paul walks through the door. Greatttt, just who I wanted to see. Note the scarcasm.

"Why're you here?" I questioned him.

"To talk to you," he blandly tells me. He goes and climbs into the blue sofa that covers most of the room, and I see his face soften.

"Okay, before you beat the crap out of me, just let me talk," I stare at him, really? And now you want me to listen out of all people, you?

"Let me just say that I'm extreamly sorry about putting you on the block, and I hope you can forgive me for that," he looks up mid-way through his speech.

"Paul, sorry's don't change the fact that I'm still on the block." I explain to him dryly.

"And I know that. But, I honestly wanted to tell you that your the most smart, talented, beautiful girl in the house," his hazel eyes boating holes into my e/c ones.

"Let me guess, you've said that to Jessica, Alex and probably all the other females in the house too," you say matter-of-factly.

"Damn it y/n," he mumbles.

"I hope you'll forgive me for this," me too Paul. Me t- you feel a pair of lips collide with yours, sending heat waves coarsing through your vains. Fireworks exploding in the pit of your stomach like the Fourth of July. Yet, before the moment even begun, he breaks away for that. What the f*ck Paul???

"For that," a smirk plastered on his face.

"I still don't forgive you," hey, can play the hard to play angle too. Why not?

"Ah, but you will, you will," he says. He leans in, and cups your face with his rather large hands, and you wrap your arms around his neck. At this point, your emotions have been running haywire today, so why not let them just take control? He slowly closes the gap between you two. You slowly wrap you legs around his waist, and sit down on his lap.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," he whispers huskily into your ear. The smell of his cologne intoxicates your senses, drawing you closer to him. You stare at his soft, lucious lips, and he pulls you in for another kiss. Your about one centimeter away from those lucious, pink lips

When you hear Josh slam the door open, a slice of meat lovers pizza awaiting in his hands.

"Hey guys-" he trails off.

"Well uh," he scratches the back of his neck, and looks down at his pizza.

Immediately you push away from Paul.

"You didn't see anything," you tell him assertively.

"Yeah, sure. Um, here's you pizza, but it looks like you two got everything under control..." he climbs over to you on the bed, and hands you the plate carrying that bundle of joy.

You look him dead in the eyes before he leaves the room, "thanks again Josh, it means a lot to me," he just nods, and heads of the room.

But not even after two seconds of leaving the room, you hear him shouting

"Hey guys! Y/N and Paul are now a thing! Those meatball heads were literally just making out!"

Damn you Josh, but hey, atleast you make a mean pizza...

authors note: hope you like this chapter, do y'all like these Paul chapters? Because I can do more of them if you'd like, if not, make sure to leave your opinions in the comments! Love ya!

- val