tommy [bb21]

requested by @XThatOneFangurlX
**some mature language

"sorry y/n, this is strictly a strategic move, but i've decided to put you up on the block," christie, the current hoh announced.

damn it christie, i thought we were good! you literally told me this week that you weren't going to put me up on the block, but i guess plans changed.

i look over at the screen and see my face appear up on the wall. god, why did it have to be me? it's literally week one in the house.

i just look up at her face, and see one of the fakest smiles plastered on her face. i try to return it back to her, but i end up avoiding her gaze and looking down at my sweatshirt strings and start adjusting the lengths of them.

i can tell that christie's still talking, but i don't really hear anything that she's saying. all i can think about is the fact that i'm on the block and could very well go home.

i came out here to prove to not only my friends and family, but to myself that i was able to do this, but all my dreams might be coming to an end.

"- this nomination ceremony is adjourned," christie's voice rings out across the dining room and kitchen. i start to get up and push my chair in and head into one of the bedrooms.

as i'm on my way to my room, christie's shrill voice comes into my attention. "hey y/n, do you mind taking a second and talking with me regarding the noms?"

"bitch," i mumble under my breath. "sorry, i didn't get that," she responds innocently. girl, haven't you taken any of the hints that i've given you between the glares and avoiding you? apparently not.

i stop walking, "hey, um," i avoid eye contact with her, "now is not really the best time for me to talk," i say just loud enough for her to hear me.

"oh, yeah that's completely fine, i just want some time to explain," she responds and turns around and walks out into the backyard.

"oh it's completely fine, just peachy." i bitterly mumble to myself. i kind of have a bad habit of doing that but who else can i talk to who won't screw my game up.

after she leaves, i head right towards my room and jump into my rather comfortable bed and pull the covers over my head and just sigh.

i just can't believe that this is all happening so quickly. i could very well be going home in 3 days, and there are way too many comp beasts in this house like jackson and i defiantly know he's on christie's side. ugh, life sucks right now.

as i continue my pity party, i hear the door click open and close. "geez christie, i told you-" i huff.

"hey, hey i'm not christie," an obviously masculine tone comes from the stranger and i feel a dip in my bed.
i peel the covers over my head, and wipe stray tears that are on my cheeks. oh great, i probably look like a mess.

"tommy?" i question. "yeah sweetie?" he responds. "your accent gives you away," i say quietly and he laughs at that.

"i suppose it does," he gives me one of his award winning smiles, literally- the guy has been on broadway.

"can i lay with you?" he asks, and i nod in agreement. i scoot over so there's enough room in the bed for the both of us and he crawls in and wraps his strong arms around me.

i don't know what comes over me, but as soon as he wraps his arms around me all the feels start letting out. i cuddle against his body and bury my head in his chest.

"i'm- im sorry," i sob "about all of this. it's just, i'm on the block, and i could be going home and everyone expects me to do well and-" i start to rant.

"shh, shh" he coos and starts to rub his hands in circular motions on my back. "i got you, you're going to be okay. i promise," he continues to whisper sweet nothings in my ears and i appreciate it.

"you're not going to going home this week," he says.
"you promise?" i question him. i look up at his face and he has a golden smile, "pinky promise," he states and holds up his pinky and i give his a pinky promise and i give a small chuckle.

"thank you tommy," i whisper, sniffling a little bit.
"of course. i'll always be here for you y/n," he tells me.

after a couple more minutes of cuddling and reassuring words, he heads out back into the backyard to find out what everyone else is doing so it doesn't look like we're 'up to something'.

all i can think about is how great of a guy tommy is and how thankful and gr8ful that i am for him.

a/n: oh my god guys we hit 40k! thanks so much for all you're support and requests and everything. hope y'all are having an amazing day and if any of you guys ever want to talk about anything just message me! also i just started flying lessons a little while back and i just got my textbooks for it so that's exciting
- val 💓