Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I had no idea what to do or say to make the situation better. No one else did either, because no one was talking. The tension was thick, anger radiated from Raven and Eric, while fear came from me.

I looked into Raven's eyes and knew that it was a big mistake to still be next to Eric. I stood up and made my way over to Raven, hoping that would calm him down. Eric grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to the couch, while growls filled the room.

"Let her go brother." Raven ground out, clenching his fists. "I will not warn you again."

Eric scoffed before standing up, still holding me. "Your tone won't work on me, brother. You may be alpha, but that's just a title for you."

Growls erupted again, but this time I could see that Eric's words got to Rick as well.

"Eric, please." I begged as I tugged on his hand. "Let me go." I whispered, although I already knew everyone heard.

Eric let go of me, but not before he gave me a serious look. I looked away knowing what he had meant. He wanted me to tell Raven.

Raven wrapped his hand around my waist, burying his face in my neck before smelling me. He pulled away scowling before glaring at Eric.

"I will not tolerate your behavior or his." Raven said talking to both me and Eric. "You both will be punished, one more so than the other. Becca, you will be watched by Ashley and Daniel from now on. They will not leave you unless I am here."

"Raven!" I gasped as I tried to pull away. I looked to see that Ashley looked shocked at what he said as well.

"Eric, you will be locked up with no food or water for three days. Then you are to stay fifty feet away from Becca and if anyone catches you alone or close to her, I will kick you out of my pack. Am I clear?" Raven finished before looking at us both expectantly.

Eric glared at his brother, growling quietly before Rick grabbed his arm and hauled him out of the room. Followed by Ashley.

"Raven, you don't even know-" I started before Raven raised his hand to shush me.

"I already know what's going on. I've been informed by loyal pack members of what's been going on between you two when I'm gone." Raven said as he put some distance between us, before glaring at me. "I know you're human and may not feel the connection as much as I do, but you're basically cheating on me and my wolf, and I won't allow it!"

His eyes darkened as he began to pace, trying to calm himself.

"Raven?" I quietly whispered. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to talk or if he was still mad at me for something that wasn't even true. Either way he stopped pacing and looked at me with distrust in his eyes.

"Raven it's not at all what you're thinking or what anyone has told you. I do feel the connection, and maybe not like you do, but I would never cheat on you. Especially not with your brother." I said but I could see that he didn't believe me. "Why do you hate him so much?"

"Why do you care about him more than you should?" He countered back. He snorted when I didn't answer right away and turned his back to me.

I knew Eric was right when he told me that Raven needed to know. I could see how hurt Raven really was just by thinking that Eric and I had something going on.

"You want the truth?" I started as I went to sit on the bed, crossing my legs in front of me.

Raven whipped his head around to face me when he heard my words. His expression was a mix of shock, hurt, and sadness; but he still nodded his head.

"Eric and I..he knew something had been off with me lately and it's true I've been off. So he confronted me after I left the table tonight." I paused and let out a shaky breath. "I'm the weakest one here and yet somehow I'm the Luna. I didn't want anyone to think I can't handle myself or deal with my own problems. Ashley and her little group just can't let it go that I'm their Luna. They hate me and I don't blame them."

"I wouldn't want someone weak to be above me. Would you?" I asked him, before continuing. "I wanted to prove to everyone that I was stronger than I look. But at dinner, she just pushed me too far. I can't take it anymore."

Tears were running down my cheeks, a sob escaped my lips as I finished telling him. Raven wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

He was silent and for that I was grateful. I didn't know what I would even say to what I just said, so I couldn't really blame Raven for being silent.

I knew Raven being my mate and the alpha of the pack that this would tear between both him and his wolf. His need to protect his pack, yet protect his mate were as strong as a mother's instinct to protect her child.

"Raven, I'm sorry." I whispered as I wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing his cheek.

I pulled away and stood up, only to have Raven grab my wrist. I looked at him confused until he spoke.

"You thought I didn't need to know any of this, but you thought of telling Eric." Raven said, sounding a little offended. "I may not know what it feels like to go through and deal with problems like that, but I know how to stop them. I would have done something, anything if you had told me. Do you not trust me to do the right thing?"

He had his hands on either side of my face, starring intently into my eyes for the answer.

"I do trust you, but I wanted to prove to everyone, including you, that I could take care of my own problems." I said.

Raven smiled at me, before standing up and engulfing me in his arms.

"You've proven yourself enough to me from the moment I met you. Don't let others judge on if you're good enough or not. Their opinion does not matter." He said before kissing me on the lips.

I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it was then that I knew Eric was right all along.

Raven picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I pulled away from his lips and smiled at him before frowning.

"Ashley isn't going to be my guard, right?" I asked.

Raven shook his head. "She and those that were giving you a hard time will not be allowed near you."

"And Eric?" I asked, looking down at his shirt and drawing circles with my finger.

I heard Raven sigh, before plopping down on the bed. "He can be near you, but he still will be imprisoned for three days."

"Okay, and thank you." I said, before kissing him.

Raven pulled away with a smirk on his face. "You have to be punished as well, sweetheart."

I felt his chest rumble with a low husky growl, before his eyes turned dark with lust. I blushed before smiling.

"What will be my punishment, mate?" I asked innocently as a devilish smirk claimed my lips.

Authors note:

Hey everyone sorry it's taken me so long to update, but life gets busy and I'm crazy busy right now.

I wanted to let you all know that I probably won't update till after Christmas and this book will be ending soon, but don't worry I've got some good parts coming up.

Also, I like reading comments you all leave. They keep me going and I haven't gotten a lot the last few updates, so if you want an early update before Christmas comment away and tell me if you like or don't like my book.

Your comments inspire me to write more!! Also check out my other book!!!

"Someone To Love Me"

It's only got a few parts up, but I'm actually having them being edited. It's another werewolf book, but it's got more than just werewolves. I personally enjoyed writing it :)

Love you all!!!!

-blackwings17