The Alpha and His Mate chapter 18

Chapter 18

Becca's POV

I woke up feeling amazing. I felt like I was on cloud nine. It wasn't until I felt something tickling my nose that I realized that Raven was awake as well.

"Good morning my beautiful mate," Raven said with a smile as his finger traced my cheek, then my lips. "How was your night?"

I smiled cheekily and felt a blush come on, before Raven chuckled.

"I take it you enjoyed it." He said before kissing my forehead.

"I did enjoy it." I said laughing as I felt Raven's hands roaming over my body under the sheets.

I pushed his hands away and tried tickling him, but found out he wasn't ticklish.

"You can't tickle me, sweetheart. I'm an alpha, I can't be tickled." He said with a cocky grin.

"Oh shut up!" I retorted back, sticking my tongue out at him.

We both laughed quietly, before a comfortable silence fell between us.

My mind got to thinking about how amazing I felt at this moment to how I got to this moment.

I wanted to spend the entire day alone with Raven and do something fun and relaxing.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and I started to get excited at how much fun going paint balling would be with Raven. I've never seen him actually have fun and play a game.

"Raven I have the best-" I started to say before Raven spoke as well.

"I have to got to the pack building." He said as he stood up from the bed, not even bothering or trying to cover his nakedness. "What were you saying?"

I was so distracted by his body that I didn't realize what he said. But the smirk on his face told me he knew I was checking him out.

"See something you like?" He teased as he posed for me.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed to myself. "Yeah, I do." I got up and walked right past him to the closet behind him.

I felt his eyes on the back of my head as I reach in and grab a maxi dress.

"I absolutely love this dress." I finish saying, sending him a wink.

"If I didn't have to leave right now, I'd get you back for that." He said as he rubbed my cheeks with the back of his hand.

"Then you better hurry back." I seductively say, before heading to the bathroom to shower.

After a nice hot shower, I got out and changed into the dress and put on some sandals. I braided my hair off to the side and applied a little make up.

I grabbed a white denim jacket to go with the navy blue dress, before leaving the room.

I had just shut the door and turned around, when I bumped right into someone.

"Oh I'm sor-" I cut myself off from apologizing when I saw that it was Rick.

I starred at him, giving him my best disgusted look.

"Yes?" I asked with annoyance.

He snorted at me before shaking his head. "You think that you can act like this just because you're Raven's mate? Get over it, girl. The sooner the better. Raven deserves someone capable of taking care of themselves in battle, not someone who needs babysitters."

His words made me angry and before I could stop myself I raised my fist to connect with his face, but he was too quick and caught it in mid air.

He applied pressure as he squeezed my hand, making me wince in pain. I swung my other hand at him, but failed just like the other time.