The Alpha and His Mate chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

Becca's P.O.V

I wasn't sure what to feel. I was feeling a little bit of every emotion. I scared and mad that Raven had marked me so suddenly, yet I was excited and happy at the same time as well as sad. I was so confused as to if I should be mad at Raven, and at the same time I didn't know how to respond to what had just happened. I covered my face with my hands as I continued to cry.

It wasn't that it hurt anymore, in fact, it was the rush of emotions I felt after Raven's teeth had pierced my skin. It only hurt for a minute at most, before it turned to pleasure, but I wasn't sure why I kept crying.

As soon as Raven had pulled away from my neck and saw the state I was in, he cradled me to him and tried soothing me and kept apologizing for doing it.

"I'm so sorry Becs. I didn't mean to lose control so fast like that. It will never happen again." He said as he pressed me closer to his body. He kissed my forehead softly while rubbing small circles on my arm.

For some odd reason it was comforting and making my emotions and sobs go away. I was now just feeling one emotion and the tears had finally stopped flowing, although I couldn't quite describe what I was feeling, but I knew one thing was for sure. I wasn't mad or angry with Raven marking me.

Yes, I was scared at first and shocked as well as slightly mad that he had marked me after he had said I wasn't ready. But in the end I was glad he marked me. I could feel different. A good different.

I felt almost whole.

It was then that I started to replay Raven marking me, that's when I remembered I was in just a towel.

My eyes shot open and I grabbed a hold of the towel. I looked at Raven only to see him smirking at my reaction.

I glared at him for a few moments before I broke into a smile and blush.

"You know, you're cute and innocent when you react like that." He whispered in my ear as he rubbed his nose against my hair.

I began to blush even more, before the door was slammed open, and in walked the guys. I pushed myself closer to Raven, I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to leave Raven.

The guys just stood there looking at me and Raven, before they all broke out into smirks. Raven had tightened his hold on me.

I smiled to myself loving the way Raven was being all possessive of me in this moment. That is until he growled at them threateningly, and grabbed one of the many pillows on the bed and put it over me, thats when I realized for the third time today that I was in a towel.

I was too embarrassed and horrified that the guys of all people found me on Raven's lap in just a towel.

"Well, it's about time Raven." Eric said with a huge smirk plastered to his face.

"You marked her?" Daniel asked as he sniffed the air.

"Damn!" Michael said before he whistled and winked at me.

Raven growled loudly, shaking the bed slightly, as he ran with inhuman speed and had Michael pinned to the wall and was choking him.

"Raven stop!" I yelled as I ran over to him and Michael. "He was just playing around and won't do it again. Right Michael?" I said sternly as I glared at Michael who had enough nerve to smirk.

Raven reluctantly let go of him and turned around and wrapped his arm around my waist possessively while pushing me behind him.

"Leave now. All of you." He said looking at all of them with a deathly glare.