Ch.16

I heard someone crying. I didn't really want to open my eyes, afraid of who I might see.

Curiosity got the best of me and I cracked my eyes to see Blake sitting beside me with his head burried in his hands. I could tell he was the one crying by the way his shoulders moved up and down.

"she's awake." a new voice said but I didnt have time to recognize who it was because Blake's head snapped up and looked me straight in the eye. It looks like he hadn't slept in about a week.

We sat there staring at each other, taking each other in.

If it wasn't for the awkward cough on the other side of the room I don't think we'd ever look away from each other.

I slowly moved my head to the other side of the room. There stood a very awkward looking raine, ally, Greg, and James.

I gave them a soft smile. Ally, and James smiled back but Greg and raine gave me the look. The look that said tell him.

I sighed. Not having talked yet, I was afraid of what I'd sound like.

I opened my mouth but the doctor walked in.

"good your awake. NURSE CHELSEE! COME HERE!"

He walked over to the end of my bed and grabbed a clipboard.

He started talking to me but I couldn't pay attention.

A young nurse, who looked about 23, walked in. She had curly platinum blonde hair. My instant thoughts were: slut.

I'm guessing she was a part of the pack though. I'm guessing the doctor was also because no normal human has the same body structure as I do.

When she noticed I was awake, she came to me and started checking my machines beside me, looking up at Blake. A LOT.

I started to get mad when I saw her wink at him.

I looked over and saw a disgusted look on Blake's face looking at her.

I smirked and looked at the blonde again. Her face was shock.

I looked back at the doctor who was still talking, not realizing I hadn't been paying attention, when I caught onto his words.

"WOAH WHAT!? I have a messed up whaaaa?" I said. My voice sounded horrible and cracking. the doctor looked at me like I was crazy.

"I said you had a torn nerve tissue, directly next to the spinal cord. Causing your spinal cord to turn sideways. We will undergo surgery in about an hour. We need to correct your spin, and put metal in where your tissue is missing until the tissue grows back."

My mouth dropped open. I don't have money for this. This can't be happening. I have no insurance, I cant pay for this. Oh my god.

"um I don't think I want to do this surgery." I said urgently.

I looked away from the questioning look of the doctor, to Blake who had a look of pain and confusion masked on his face.

I tried sitting up but found I couldn't. I couldn't move whatsoever.

I started to panic.

"why can't I move?" I asked hysterically.

"your spinal cord comtrols your movement. Normally, if your spinal cord is off track, you could still move, just with difficulty. But you being a warewolf is different. You can't move." the doctor answered.

So I'm going to have to get surgery. And I can't pay it. I'm going to spend my life in debt.

I sighed.

"can I speak to Aubrey alone for a second?" Blake asked and I looked over at Blake. He looked concerned.

I looked at everyone, waiting for them to walk out.

When everyone started moving and leaving the room I let out a long held breath.

"why don't you want to do this surgery?" he asked bluntly.

Well then. Straight shot much?

I sighed. No use in lying. Besides I'm already techniqly lying to him enough.

"because, I don't have money to pay these bills. I have no money. Zip. Nada. How am I going to pay it all back?" I said back Looking everywhere but him.

"Aubrey look at me."

When I wouldn't look at him he grabbed my Chin and made me look at him.

"listen, stop worrying about money. I have it covered. All I'm worrying about, is if you will get better. You have to. I need you." his voice turned to desperation in the end.

His eyes started sparkling with tears, and I wanted more than anything to kiss him. To show him that I will be better.

I reached my hand up with great difficulty, and cupped his cheek.

"I love you. More than anything in this world." I said hoarsely.

A tear leaked down my face.

His hand moved from my chin up to my cheek to catch the falling tear.

"I love you too." he mumbled pulling his head closer to mine, slowly. He fluttered his eyes, and I did the same.

Next thing I know I feel the soft velvet of blakes perfect lips on mine. Our lips are moving in perfect sync. This kiss is full of emotion. Both of us are pouring our emotion into this causing both us of to cry.

He wast making a move to try to use tongue and I wasn't either. I was content with just this kiss. No more and no less.

I pulled away after a couple of minutes, needing air to breathe and he put his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes and saw Blake staring at me, chest heaving.

I looked into his eyes and knew he wasn't lying when he said he loved me. And he knew I wasn't lying either.

Everything about Chris, no money, surgery is gone out of my mind for the moment. All that's there is love. Complete love for Blake.

A/n don't hate me I know this sooo over due and this chapter sucksssss but I needed to give you guys something. I was going to write more, but to do that the chapter wouldn't have been uploaded for a while and you should have it now(: let me know what you think please!

<3

Aubrey