ch.14

I looked back at blake to see him staring at me with multiple emotions. But I could most definatly see smugness and utter rage.

“no lying anymore. Tell me what the fuck is going on and I want to know now.”

So he wasn’t even going to beat around the bush a little. Just a straight shot.

Ok so I can either lie again and possible lose blake, or I can tell him and he wants to kill chris and he will be mad at me for not telling him.. I think I choose the second option.

So I was going to tell him. I cant believe this. I was going to actually tell someone other than brianna that I have been raped.

I opened my mouth to speak but hesitated and shut it.

Is this really the best option?

Yes. My mind thought.

So again I opened my mouth and spoke.

“ok this is the truth. When I lived in ohio I was ra-”

“EVERYONE WE ARE LEAVING NOW! ROUGE ARE ATTACKING AT THEIR PACK HOUSE AND WE NEED TO GET OVER THERE! IF WE RUN NOW WE WILL BE GETTING THERE IN AN HOURS TIME! COME ON!” the beta james interrupted my speaking and shouted.

Oh shit. We have to leave and he still dosnt know.

Blake looked at me apologetically and said “we must go. You can tell me in ohio. But I will know.”

We couldn’t leave to ohio. No we couldn’t.

“no blake listen-” I tried saying but was cut off with a growl.

“I have to do whats best for the pack and right now we have to help. Come on.” he demanded in alpha tone. Hes never used alpha tone on me and it scared me but somehow I fought back.

“you need to hear this.” I growled back.

All around us people were running. Running into different rooms, running out the doors, running everwhere. But I didn’t care. I needed to tell him.

He started backing away looking around like he needed to tell people what to do but really wanted to hear what I had to say.

“please tell me in ohio Aubrey, I have to get control of these people.”

So now hes resorted to begging? He needs to tell these people to stop.

“I cant go to ohio. Im sorry.” I said.

If he goes to ohio then im staying here. I cant look at chris again. I cant have the chance of him raping me again.

“why?” he asked looking pained.

“because. What I was trying to explai-” I tried again.

“come on man, we have to go!” said james magicly appearing out of nowhere with brianna by his side.

“Aubrey please come you can explain there.” blake was begging again.

I sighed. This is the only way I will be able to tell him. And hes going to hate me when I tell him in ohio.

“fine.” I said.

I ran out the front door before I could hear anyones reaction and changed into my wolf and ran.

A/n this is the first half… I have to eat.. Ill post more when done…