Ch.8

Aubrey pov

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"now explain what just happened?" I demanded as soon as I got to change into a human.

"umm first let raine bring out our clothes." he said while blushing looking away.

I quickly looked down. Oh.shit. I was flat out naked in front of a hot guy who's also naked and omg I'm staring. I looked away but I not before I got a mental picture that will sure be in my ea all day.

I groaned as I felt my cheeks pink. I tried to cover myself which earned a chuckle from him. I just glared as he laughed more. I was utterly embarrassed.

"what's all this laughing?" I heard raine and looked over to see her smirking at me.

"oh thats funny." she said.

I quickly ran over to her and tried grabbing for my clothes but she shot out and grabbed my arm stopping me from moving.

"your eyes..." she trailed off. "yeah?" I asked not sure what she was talking about.

She looked over my shoulder at Blake who shrugged "you were right raine." was all he said.

Raine quickly dropped my clothes in my arms and threw Blake his and said a sorry to me before running off.

"umm what was that?" I said quite suprised with what jut happened.

"I'll explain just get dressed." he said quietly.

I turned away and put on my clothes which consisted of red skinnies, and a black corset top that zipped in the front.

"leave it to raine to pick out my most skittish outfit." I said quietly while slipping on the highest blood red heels I've ever seen in my life.

"yeah I know." he said. I jumped because I'm not sure how he heard me I was so quiet.

"ok now start explaining." I said as I turned around to see him in a pair of low skinny jeans and nothing else.

I couldn't keep my eyes off his chest. He looked so hot and fit it was crazy..

He laughed and I blushed realizing I was caught staring at him.

I looked at his face to see him nervous. Speaking of that I could feel it. I could feel his nervousness. Which was weird.

I looked at him waiting patiently as he sat there Thinking of what to say repeatidly his mouth would open and shut.

I sat in the grass beside him and he sat down to.

I started playing with my thumbs waiting for him to speak.

"you are a warewolf. I'm a warewolf, and everyone in that house is warewolves."he said looking at me for my reaction.

I just sat there staring blankly at him. That explains the shift.

"continue." I said when he didn't talk more.

"ok well have you ever read stories about warewolves?" he asked.

"yes." I answered honestly. I have a secret obsession for them.

"well then you should know about the alpha, beta, and mate deal right?" he said. He still looked worried.

"yes the alpha is the pack leader, the beta is his right hand man, and a mate is the one person you spend your whole life with." I said as nonchalantly as possible. But it came out as a whisper.

I'm just now realizing what's going on. I'm a warewolf!!!! This Blake is a Warewolf!!! Everyone in that house is too!!! That means raine is... And ally, and Greg and James, and oh my god.

"yes." he said quickly.

"who's the alpha and beta of this pack?" I asked.

"I'm alpha and James is my beta" he said.

I looked at his gray eyes. If I remember right I read a book about if you are alpha or next in line for alpha your eyes turn a shade of gray. So that makes sense.

"so James mate is raine? And ally's is Greg?" I asked.

" yes." he answered again.

"who's your mate?" I asked before I could stop myself. He looked taken back by my question.

He sat there staring at the ground for about 5 minutes. All the while I'm staring at him trying to figure him out.

"how are you feeling?" he asked changing the subject. He looked up at me and his eyes begged me not to question any more about that topic.

I gave him a look that I hope he interpreted as you will tell me later but answered his question anyway.

"physically I'm fine, mentally I feel like I just ran for about two days straight and I need rest. I'm going to go take a nap. I'll meet you guys at your practice." I said getting up. I had a serious headache.

"ok... And by the way Aubrey?" he asked. I looked over to see him getting up. He walked over to me and grabbed the back of my neck and my waist. He put his forehead against mine and I could feel the fireworks everywhere and closed my eyes.

"happy birthday." he breathed. I opened my eyes to see his shine bright silver and then he kissed me.

It wasn't like the first one. This one was slow. His lips moved in time with mine and there was so many sparks going off and be was so gentle. It's almost like he was afraid to break me, it made my knees weak.

After a couple minutes of just kissing I had to pull away for air. I looked him straight in the face and his face was flustered and I could tell mine was too. I then pulled him in for a hug and sat there just hugging for a Long time. It seemed like our bodies were made for each other.

It's weird because this is what it is described as in the stores when you find your mate. Only this is ten times better. Could Blake be my mate?

"umm haha speaking of that... Yeah we are."

I pulled away and looked at him weirdly. Had I just voiced my question out loud?

"yeah you did." he said again only this time with a smirk on his face.

I just glared at him and said "so we are?" quietly.

He instantly dropped the smirk.

"yeah." he said quietly.

I smiled and jumped on him. He was again taken back by my sudden outburst. But he caught me easily.

"woah what is that about?" he asked.

"i may not love you yet, but I can tell your going to be a great mate. Thanks." I said with as much truth in it as there can be.

He looked at me and smiled. A true one of a kind Blake smile that took my breath away and said "yes I will."

With that I jumped off of him and started back to the house. Not even two seconds later I felt the sparks in my hand as he grabbed it intertwining our fingers.

I smiled as we walked into the house like that. There was still some people lingering around before dance practice and they all smiled at me and said stuff like happy birthday and welcome to the pack.

I loved that these people were so nice.

"ok I still have a headache. I'm going to bed and ill get to your guys practice when I wake up. Okay?" I asked looking at Blake when we were outside of my room.

"okay but when we get time alone I need to ask you a few questions okay?" he said looking at me.

"okay well goodbye Blake, see you later." I said turning to go into my room but Blake caught my arm and turned me around.

He gave me a really sweet kiss that left me breathless and he said "sweet dreams beautiful." and with a wink he was off.

A/n okay good or bad? Let me know and I know the color of the eyes for the alpha is new but I needed a twist;D so comment and vote(: thank you loves

<3 Aubrey