ch. 19

I was standing by the lake, looking into its darkness.

It was about 11 when I got here and ive been standing here a while.

After learning I was rightful alpha.. which still feels weird.. I came straight here. Of course I bit my mother goodbye with empty promises to visit her.

I sighed. This would explain practically everything, from the silver eyes, to the little voice in my head.

I cant believe it. How am I not alpha then? Why is chris alpha? Questions swarmed in my head and I couldnt stop them. I had to find out the answers. Had to. I mean if im rightful alpha, dont I deserve to know?

I sighed and sat down on the wet grass.

"You okay?" A voice asked and I wasnt suprised. I knew he would come for me sooner or later.

"As of right now? No. Ive been In a whole lot better situations." I said not even strong enough to be tough. I looked up at blake and patted the seat next to me.

He sat down next to me. "Listen I really should apologize... I didnt kno-"

"Dont bother. Like you were about to say, you didnt know. I shouldve been the one to tell you earlier, but I didnt. This is my fault. I shouldnt have came. Im really sorry." I said looking down.

He was silent for a minute and I was thankful for long hair to cover my colored cheeks of embarrassment.

He suddenly reached out and grabbed my chin with one two fingers and tried to get me to look at him. I didnt fight it and was staring deep into the bright silver eyes. I knew mine were the same.

"You tried to tell me. I didnt listen. I feel so horrible to put you through this." He barely whispered. Only breaking contact to look at the rest of my face.

"Please forgive me." His voice sounded painful. I couldnt stand to see him in pain.

"I love you." My eyes widened at what I said. I quickly pulled my face out of his hand. I mean of course I told him in the hospital, but somehow this felt different. I think in the hospital it was more of thankfulness talking.

I can definitely say I like him but would as far as love? I knew the answer before I even fully asked the question.

I, aubrey clark was in love with blake white.

I looked up with newfound confidence and thought Holy shit blake hasn't answered me back.

The look on his face though, gave it away. I had basically told him my whole rant through mind link.

He was looking at me with pure lust.

"You are everything ill ever need. You know that?" Blake whispered.

I was blushing hard at this but I couldnt look away from the amount of love in his eyes.

"And I am completely utterly in love with you." He said with a smile.

I smiled back. Finally some good news! I reached my hand up and slowly caressed his cheek, running my fingers so lightly down his face.

His eyes closed and he smiled at contact.

I rested my hand on his cheek and waited for him to look at me.

Once he opened his eyes, I completely lost myself and found I was leaning into him as I was slowly closing my eyes.

His mouth met mine in what felt like hours, though I know it was only seconds.

The second I felt his lips I felt the fireworks that came with it. After a couple of minutes of sweet tender kissing I pulled away.

"You were right." I say

He looked at me with confusion. "About what?"

"That is very addictive."

He just chuckled lightly and pulled me into him for a light kiss before pulling away.

"I know you have questions.. so lets go find the fucker. I already know where hes at." Blake said with anger in his voice.

Well this should be fun!