The Truth

Bakugo POV
"These bastards are not that hard to handle when I can actually use my quirk on them!" I looked at the tied up villains. Some were even knocked out. The first one to be knocked out was that blondie nuisance.

"Bakugo, we should check up on Todoroki. He should have been done by now." Spoke Kiri. "I agree Baku~kun. It's been too long. We should go." Said Round face. "Fine! Let's hurry up and go!" I yelled.

We walked around and came to an opened door. We looked inside and found Deka strangling Todoroki with all her might.

I looked around to see if I could find anythinkg to help. I then found the pair of cufflinks next to the door. I grabbed one and threw the other to Kirishima. We ran straight towards her. I had gotten my cufflink on her but Kirishima missed. "DAMN IT SHITTY HAIR!!" I yelled. Deka had noticed us. With atleast one cufflink on her quirk was usable to 50%.

But I that was what I though. She picked Kirishima no problem and threw him straight at me. This knocked Kirishima unconscious. "IIDA GET THE OTHER ONE ON HER!! URARAKA HELP TODOROKI!" I yelled. I was trying to get Kirishima off me but with his quirk still activated he was a lot heavier.

I managed to get him off. Iida then got the other cufflink on her other arm. "GRAB HER!!" Even without her quirk, she was still powerful in just strength alone. We had to immobilize her.

I grabbed her swords and threw them far from her. Iida grabbed her arms and held them back and Uraraka held her legs. I saw Todoroki slowly come to and stand up.

Midoriya POV
These U.A brats where holding me back and made my quirks unusable. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. I tried plying from them but struggled. I saw Todoroki in front of me stand up and open his side bag. He pulled out a purple potion.

He opened it up and started to pour it on my head.

My mom; Her name is Inko Midoriya
My friends; Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo
My father; My real Father left me and my mom when I was born

My true goal:
To become a hero!
Never a villain.

Memories flooded my head, true memories. I remember my moms loving face. I remember my times in the park. I remember when I was taken. I remember the first time meeting Todoroki.

I remember...everything I had done...I remember that I tried killing my friends...I remember...I harmed innocents...I remember it all...

I stopped resisting. I stopped moving. All I did was look at Todoroki's bruised face. I turned to see Kacchan shocked. I saw three new faces. One of them was waking up and walking towards us.

They then let go of me and all I did was fall to the floor. "Midoriya?" Asked Todoroki as he knelt down infront of me. Tears formed in my eyes. So many tears. All I could do was cry. "I'm *sniffle* so so sorry!" I said repeatedly in my crys.

I grabbed Todoroki and hugged him tight. I cried in his chest as he hugged me. "Its okay...everything is alright now." He whispered. Soon my tears had stopped. Todoroki helped me up. I turned to the rest of the group.

"Guys this is Izuka Midoriya. My Childhood bestfriend." Said to them. I bowed to them in respect to try to earn their trust.

"Dont lower yourself to us, Izu~Chan." Said the brown hair girl. "Huh?" "I'm Ochako Uraraka." She said. She then pulled me into a hug.

The tall blue one with glasses waved his arms like a robot and spoke, "My name is Tenya Iida! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" I giggled a little at his movements.

Then the one who I knocked unconscious who had spiked hair and shark like teeth came up to me and gave me a high five. When I slapped it, it was a bit hard but durable. "Whoa, you managed to give me a high five while I was using my quirk! Nice! I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" He then gave me a toothy grin. I smiled back happily.

In the hallway, 7 attackers! In 8 seconds

The rest of the league was coming. My smile faded into a ready to attack one.

4..3..2..1.. just like that the villains entered the room at top speed, but not fast enough. I lifted them all off the ground, threw them all into the walls and back on the ground.

I turned to the rest of them to see Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima in shock. With Todoroki and Bakugo however they just smirked. "I call dibs on her for dodgeball." Said Uraraka. We laughed and left the warehouse.

As we walked away I looked towards Todoroki's hand. He was wearing my old gloves. "Todoroki are those my gloves?" I asked. "Oh yeah,*starts pulling them off* here y-"

"Keep them." I said. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, besides they look nice on you." I said with a smile. "Thank you." He said as well continued to walk...to somewhere...