I Wish...

Todoroki POV
I walk inside of my house and took off my backpack along with shoes and started doing my homework in my room. I was stuck on this one question when I turned my head to an old picture of me and my best friend when we were young. I smiled at the thoughts of our past...

Flashback

I was crying in the playground tunnel. All I could think of was what my mom had been forced to go through. Now she is no longer even here. "ALL BECAUSE OF ME!!" I yelled in frustration and sadness.

"Um excuse me?" I heard someone say. I turned to see a small girl with emerald eyes and green forest hair. "Huh?" "Hi there."she said in a cheerful voice. I just turned away and looked at the ground.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked. I kept quiet. After awhile I say a small bouquet of daisies flying my way. "Ahh!" I yelled. "Hey it's ok, *the flowers then dropped* Its just my quirk!"

She then picked up the flowers, and handed them to me. "Here, if you need to talk, I'll be here." I took them and said shaking "T-Thank you."

"My name is Izuka Midoriya. What's yours?" Izuka said. "Um Shoto...Shoto Todoroki." I said. "Well then Todo-kun you look about my age what's your quirk?" "Flames and Ice."I said. "COOL! Mine is a Psychic quirk. I can move any object with consideration." She said. "THAT MUCH COOLER THAN MINE!" I said. "Nah it nothing, I do get a lot of headaches when I over do it though."

We continued to talk with eachother until it was time for her to go home. She lived right infront of the park so we promised to come and play everyday, I made friends with another kid named Bakugou, he wasn't there the day we got reckless.

"Tag your it!" Said Midoriya. "Hey get back here!" Soon enough we ran into the forest. I finally caught up to her but when I tagged her she didn't move. "Midoriya your it, come on." She still didn't move.

Then a mist of purple appeared infront of us. It then spoke, "Little girl, come me." I ran in front of her speading my arms out trying to protect her. "Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Out of my way boy!" He came charging at us both. But then stopped. I turned to see Midoriya floating in the air with her hands out infront of her. She was using her quirk. "T-Todo-Kun...Get-t out o-of here."

"IM NOT LEAVING WITH OUT YOU!" "PLEASE GO!!" She was now crying. When she yelled was all that the smoke guy needed to make a blast big enough to knock us both to the ground, both of us bleeding.

"Yes this is the child hes been asking for." I tried getting up but it was no good. He then picked up a minor unconscious Midoriya. "Let her go..." I said. I tried sending ice in hes direction but was no go, I had no more energy left. He used his smoke and started to disappear.

I cried Midoriya's name hoping she would wake up and escape from his arms. "IZUKA!!" I reached my arm out. And she woke up but it was to late. She was halfway through. "SHOT-" was all she said before she was taken from me...my bestfriend and I think lover was gone.

Flashback end.

If only I acted, she would still be here. I wish I could go back in time and bring her back. Everyone thinks shes dead but I know the truth, she alive. Shes somewhere out there, and I will find her again. I must have faith...

Izuka I will find you.