Camping Disaster Pt. 2

Todoroki POV
The test of courage had already begun, and I was partnered up with Bakugo. We headed in the forest and prepared ourselves. We were almost to the halfway mark when we were confronted by this man, dressed in black with chains around his whole body. He was kneeling and saying something; it sounded like he said:

"Flesh...beautiful blood...."  Right next to him was a bloody hand. He then turned to us and said "More....FLESH!!" He yelled and his teeth then became huge iron stilts. He started charging at us with them. All I did make an ice wall to shield us. Not even a second passed and almost the whole wall was broken into shards. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Yelled Bakugo. All I could do was use my ice to defend us. I couldn't use my fire and Bakugo couldn't us his expositions because it would start a fire.

I continued making ice walls when Bakugo yelled, "Oi IcyHot hurry and take him out!!" I then turned around to see poisonous gas and fire. He was pushing us into a corner. Then a voice was heard in my head, "All students of U.A high, we are under attack by villains! Under the authority of Mr. Aizawa, you are aloud to engage in combat if needed." "FINALLY!" I yelled.

After countlessly fighting him I was able to knock some sense into him. He was out cold. "Bakugo, if there was a villain here that means that there must be more at the rest of the camp, and if they were anything like this one and that means the rest of our classmates are in trouble. Maybe we can meet up with Ragdoll. She's at the halfway point, she's not that far."

"Yes now it seemed like the best option at the time, as much as want to fight, smart decision is best to meet up with the teacher." Said Bakugo in an irrigated tone. We started running to the halfway point. However when we got there all we saw was...blood...blood and Ragdoll's broken cat ears. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Its hard to see a teacher of yours gone and all you see is blood isn't it Todoroki and Bakugo?" Said a voice. We looked around and so no one was there. We did however hear rustling in the trees. I then heard a small noise behind me without hesitation I sent ice spikes heading in their direction.

"Now, Now let's not attack someone you know." Said a voice that I now knew was someone I had known. Out the shadows came Midoriya. "Wait dont tell me thats... Deka?!" Asked Bakugo. "Deka that's and interesting name, what's it mean?" She asked. "Tell her, she might remember something." I said.

"It means Defenseless Izuka." He said plainly. "Interesting but I didn't come to learn definitions of names. Bakugo do please come with me?" "WHAT!?" "You heard me. We can make this Easter we can make it difficult. "

Shit they were after Bakugo. If I had the potion on me I could and this all. But I left it in main building. "And why would I go with you?!" Bakugo yelled."hehe, I was hoping you would choose difficult..."

Midoriya raised her hands in Bakugo's direction. He then started levitating towards her. I made ice at his feet trying to stop him in his tracks. He started blasting small explosions to get away from Midoriya. Midoriya grunted, I could tell she was struggling to keep Bakugo in her grip.

"GGR!!! NOW!!" She yelled. Out of the trees came out a man in a mask and he came charging at Bakugo and soon enough Bakugo was no longer there. He was in a small ball. He then started to run.

"GIVE HIM BACK!!!" I tried charging at him but instead I was kicked into a tree. "Not so fast!!" Midoriya yelled. She then started running after her accomplice. I quickly got up and started running after them.

Uraraka POV
"Nice job Ochako." Said Tsu. "It's not that I defeated that blondie, it was only the fact that she ran off." I said. This psycho blondie had attacked me and Tsu. I helped Tsu get down when we saw Tokoyami and Shoji walking towards us. We checked in on them when we saw a figure fly over us. Then a fast movement in the bushes. We then got on gaurd when we heard someone.

"GIVE HIM BACK DAMN IT!!!" It was Todoroki. "GUYS HELP ME! TEHY GOT BAKUGO!" "WHAT!?" We all started running in that direction. Tsu then threw Todoroki, Shoji with her tongue in the villains direction. All I could do was hope that they could get him back.

Todoroki POV
I had landed right on top on the masked villain. I grabbed to small orb from his pocket and started run with Shoji. "Hehe are you sure that's him Todoroki?" Said Midoriya. My hand then glowed rmto reveal and piece of my ice. "Is that my ice?!" The masked villain then took off his mask and showed us the real one in his mouth. A warp gate then opened behind him and he started going in. Along with the rest if them  Midoriya when in with them. I ran towards him and trying to grab Bakugo. Almost his whole body was in the gate when a ray of light hit his face making him drop the orb. I was about to grab it when... someone else grabbed.

"Nice seeing you...Shoto Todoroki." I then fell to the ground and soon enough realized it was someone who is dead to me and my family. Soon the magician let Bakugo out of the orb. He then grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in. The warp gate then closed.

Once again Midoriya had gotten out of my reach, but this time they left with  my bestfriend. Midoriya and Bakugo were now gone. And there is nothing I can do.