A Potion

Todoroki POV
I got up and out of bed and called up my friends. I need to meet them somewhere to talk about Midoriya. We decided to meet at Uraraka's house, so I put on Izuka's gloves and headed over there.

When I got there, I saw that everyone else was already there; Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, and including Bakugo.

"So what's this about half 'n half?" Said Bakugo in an irritated and monotone voice. We were all sitting in a circle. I went into my pocket and pulled out a picture of Izuka and me and put it infront of us.

"DID WE ALL JUST COME SO WE COULD LISTEN TO YOU MORING OVER DEKA?! Wait are those Izuka's gloves?" Said Bakugo.

"Yes they are, Inko gave them to me. But this is on the topic of Midoriya...Bakugo you can back me up on this aswell, what color were Midoriya's eyes?" I asked.

"Uh emerald green I believe, why you ask?" "So there would be no reason for her eyes RIGHT NOW to be blood red would they?" I said looking at them. They all had similar expressions on their faces. "S-So are you saying y-you y-you?" Said Uraraka confused.

"Yes I saw her. And it wasn't my imagination, it was real. Why? Because..." I couldn't bare to say what she had become. "Oh Damn it Icy-hot just spit it out already?!"

"SHE WAS THERE AT THE USJ!!" I yelled. A dark silence filled the room. "Dude what are you talking about, the only one there were the rest of the class of 1-A and those villa- " Kirishima then realized my intentions. "Are you telling me shes a...Villain?" Asked Iida.

"...yes...but its worse than that...She the leader...shes their boss..." I said. "WHAT?!?" they all yelled. "How do you know Todoroki-kun?" Asked Uraraka. "One of the villains called her boss. But in my case that's not the worse. If it was just that then we could get her back easily but its not. When I fought her,...she didn't remember me." I then looked up at Bakugo.

"She doesn't remember me, She doesn't remember you, She doesn't remember who she really is...She believes she is a villain. She attacked me willingly and with no care in the world." I said.

"But the true reason I asked you all to meet me is because, there is a way we could get her back. From what it seems, she is under a memory edit quirk spell. Meaning her memories are edited and removed to make it seem we were never in it and shes a villain. To show someone is under that spell their eye color change into a blood red color. Thankfully though there is an antidote,a potion. However it will take a month or two to complete. I came to ask you all, will you guys help me get her back?"

"Heh well your not getting a the glory for saving her, I'm in!" Said Bakugo. "Well if Bakugo's in, then I'm in to?" Pitched in Kirishima. "Well I've heard stories of this Izuka-Chan, now a my chance to meet her." Said Uraraka happily. All that was left was Iida.

"You know what we're doing is risky and you're willing to do this...I'm in." Iida said. "Good now I think we should start on that potion Todoroki-Kun." Said Uraraka. "Right. Uraraka an I will get the get equipment out to make the potion. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Iida go get these ingredients please." They then left and I helped Uraraka with the equipment.