ITS ME, SHOTO!!!

Todoroki POV
As Izuka stood infront of me, she looked hesitant after a second or two she shook her head and came charging at me! She pulled out her swords and tried to smite me. All I could do was dodge her attacks.
I couldn't bring myself to hurt her.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?!" She yelled at me and continued her attacks. "Wait WHAT?!" I was now much more confused. I then started backing up. There was now about a foot or two between us. I then all of a sudden was levitating of the ground and floating to her. That's right, her Quirk is Psychic. There was now an inch that separated our faces.

"I asked you a question, How. Do. You. Know. My. Name?" I didn't answer. She then threw me to a broken tree. I got up and ran towards her. She then brought me to her and I then yelled at her, "IZUKA!! ITS ME SHOTO!! DONT YOU REMEMBER ME?!"

"You, Ha! I would remember someone with your features! I have no memory of you!" She continued to fight me with her Telekinesis and her swords. She was completely stronger than me. She was throwing rocks branches at me. And when she when she wasnt's throwing objects she would punch or kick me. Sure enough she had gotten me on the ground. "You know these are brand new swords. Let's find out exactly what they d-"

But a large blast interrupted her speech. She turned towards the middle of the facility. "WHAT WHERE IS THE NOMU?! DONT TELL ME I WAS TO BUSY WITH THIS CHILD THAT I DIDN'T TAKE DOWN ALL MIGHT?!?" Then the doors then busted open to reveal the Teachers of U.A.

The purple smoke then appeared infront of Midoriya. "Boss, the heros are here and Shigaraki is injured. We must retreat." "NO KUROGIRI I MIST TAKE DOWN ALL MIGHT, HES RIGHT THERE!!" "Let's go!" The smoke then in golfed her and then disappeared.

I then got up and realized what had happened. Midoriya was gone again. But that wasn't the Izuka I knew or that I fell in love with. She was now a villain, along with her eyes. They were no longer emerald green but instead blood red. She didn't even seem to remember me anymore. That was not her.

I decided to meet everyone else at the front. From what it seems no one was hurt badly except Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen who had bad injuries. The chief of police then came towards us and said, "Excuse me class 1-A I will be talking to each of you individually to question you about the villains that attack the USJ."

Whatever I do, I can NOT mention Midoriya. That was not her, and I'm gonna get her back to normal.

Midoriya POV
I punched the wall hard in defeat. "Damn it!" I yelled. I was so frustrated with myself and the plan. "Kurogiri send me to my father!" I ordered.

I was then in my father's room. I walk towards him and got on one knee and bowed my head. "Father the mission failed. All might defeated the Nomu, and I couldn't do my part of the attack. This boy kept me busy and put up a fight. On the other hand, the Nomu left All Might weaker. Father I'm sorry." I said in a monotone voice.

"Izuka you not have to kneel. And the mission was not all a fail, you still left All Might weaker, you left U.A weak a bit, so it was not all bad. Izuka, I would like to give you a new quirk. It will help you become stronger than you already a-"

"Excuse me for interrupting but I must decline. I wish to take down All Might and the rest of U.A with my own power." I said.

"How noble of you Izuka, very well. My offer will stand." I then got up and walked away. Kurogiri brought me back. I went to my room and got dressed in casual wear. I walked out of my room and entered the bar.

"Listen up, I'm going out. Shigaraki is in charge. I want you all to train in time I'm gone." I then left. I needed to time to think. I couldn't get that boy and that memory out of my head.

Who was he? How did he know me?
What is this memory?