New Ways of Thinking

Ok we are gonna play a game where the Hosu incident NEVER happened! Seems easy enough. But at the same time the U.A sports festival did happen with the same placements except for Midoriya ever coming in to the picture. Now that we have established that, LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

TIME SKIP TO SUMMER BREAK
RIGHT BEFORE THE SUMMER CAMP

Midoriya POV
It's been a month since the USJ attack, and a new plan is almost in place. We realized it's better to attack with a small of elites that can move quickly and effectively than a small group of thugs. From what I was able to get from U.A. is that class 1-A and 1-B will heading to a "secluded area" out of town in a forest for a summer camp. There they will be doing intense hero training. There should only be about six teachers.

I then remembered that boy from 1-A, the one with Crismson Red and Winter white hair, who's name is Shoto Todoroki. He said he knew me but I dont. This time I'm gonna have to take him down. No hesitation.

After the sports festival, we saw everyone's quirks, weaknesses, strengths and much more. While watching however, I had gotten another weird vision, it was of me again when I was young, along with Todoroki, and a kid with an explosion quirk who is called Katsuki Bakugo. We were again like the last time playing in a park with our quirks. I was levitating, Bakugo was blasting around, and Todoroki was chasing us with his ice. How did I know them? NO CLUE!

But I will get to know Bakugo a bit more. Right now he's our main objective. We might be able to to bring him to our side. His temper might be the key. It was obvious he has a temper in the sports festival. The idea is we capture him and "persuade" him to join. Which is why we will be attacking the summer camp, to kidnap Bakugo. We have gathered a group of better people and I am sure this plan is gonna work.

Todoroki POV
Me, Bakugo, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Iida started heading over to Uraraka's house. The potion was almost ready so we needed to finish up the last few things before we would go to camp. We would be gone for a week so if we didn't even finish it this week we would have to start all over again.

We made it to Uraraka's house and settled in. We did our homework while at the same time working on the potion.

"Bakugo-kun pass me the stardust please." Asked Uraraka. Bakugo then grabbed the jar and and held while she grabbed a certain amount. "Hurry up round face!" "SHUT UP! I need consideration..." yelled Uraraka.

The potion then turned an artic blue. "Todoroki-kun can you put in the Oboete Iru crystal? Remember just one." She said. I grabbed the purple shining crystal with some tongs and brought it to the bottle. I then dropped it in and it then fizzled and a bright light started to form.

"Guys get down!!" Yelled Iida. We all got down but nothing happened. We slowly got up and looked at the potion.

 We slowly got up and looked at the potion

"Its...completed." I said as we looked in amazement.