All I Could Do

Todoroki POV
Because of how the plan turned out, I was left on the ground. I know I said to Iida that I wasn't gonna save Midoriya, but  can I not!? Shes right there, gaurd down, shes still! I could get her back at any moment!

...but...I promised...and even if I got to Midoriya and gave her the potion, what would we do then. Midoriya would be very hesitant in her actions and I couldn't take all the villains down alone. So for my sake and hers...I sadly must wait.

Midoriya POV
They had taken Bakugo...Father was fighting stupid All Might...And I'm forced to do nothing. All I could do was stare.

As I watched Father fight, I realized; he was right. I couldn't join in this fight even if there was a chance. Their fighting styles were to out of hand. I would be blown away if I entered.

Father then did a large forceful blow, sending All Might in the air. Within the time he was in the air however, Father came to me and placed his hand on my head. It glowed and sure enough I had a bad headache and migraine.

"Izuka, I dont care if you said you didn't want it, but I'm giving this quirk to you. It's called Future Sight. Use it well." All Might came back and continued to punch eachother. Father then forced unconscious Kurogiri to make a warp gate along with Magne to make us all magnets. Men were north poles and women were south poles.

The boys were being forced into Toga making her and the rest bump in to the warp gate. I was then being dragged in aswell.

"FATHER NO I'M STAYING! IM NOT LEAVING!!!" I yelled. I knew why he was doing this, for my sake. He knew All Might would beat him. So he was trying to send me away so I wouldn't be caught. He was trying to protect me.

3rd person POV
"Go, Izuka. Lead them well!" All For One said. Todoroki then stood up and prepared to charge. All he had to do was make it to the warp gate and he could save Midoriya another day. A different way.

"NO FATHER IM NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND!"  Yelled Midoriya. "I SAID, GO!" He yelled forcing Midoriya and Magne's unconscious body to go in the warp gate. "NO FATH-" Soon enough she was gone.

Todoroki then took his chance and ran into the gate before it closed. When he got into the other side. He immediately hid. He watched as Midoriya was on the her knees. And from what it looked like she was...

Midoriya POV
Crying? Yes. No I dont cry. I have never cried  even when training. But I was now. I was crying because my one and only family I knew was now gone.

I then remembered what Father said; Lead them well. Was what he said. And that is what I'm gonna do.

"Listen up. Just because your master is gone doesn't mean this is the end. I'm his daughter, which means, I'm no longer your boss. In y'all master. I'm not weak. And I've never been weak. So we all we need is to continue to go forward. SO SHAPE UP!! WE START TRAINING FIRST THING IN OUT NEW HIDEOUT!!" I ordered. If this is what he wanted then fine.

We walked in the alleyways and found and abandoned warehouse. We looked inside it was fine. We settled in and got to training. For some reason I feel as if someone is watching me.

Todoroki POV
As I looked at the abandoned warehouse I I wrote down the address and soon enough left. I somehow meet up with the others and we cheered All Might on as he took on All For One. As we cheered I could only think how Midoriya must feel. So I didn't clap much when All For One was taken down.

All I could do was stare...