Camping Disaster Pt. 1

Todoroki POV
It was late at night and I was packing the last of my bags for the camping trip. I looked at my bags and felt I was forgetting something. I looked at my list of items I needed to pack:

List:
8 pairs of clothes
2 pairs of pajamas
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Comb
Shampoo
Body wash
Pillow
Blanket
Sweater
Shoes

I didn't feel I was forgetting anything until I saw the very bottom of page,

Don't forget the potion
                                      - Uraraka UwU

How did she? Nevermind but she was correct, I did need to bring the potion. Maybe we would see her again and we could bring her back right then and there. I carefully grabbed the purple bottle and put it in my carry on bag. I want to try to keep this with me at all cost.

I zipped all my bags up and moved them to the other side of my room. I yawned and headed to bed. Soon I was out like a light...

Midoriya POV
I was practicing on my punching bag kicking and punching harder and harder. I was preparing our small attack and kidnapping. Tomorrow is when I start. I'm gonna be spying on them and wait for the best opportunity to attack. We have gathered a group of villains that are much better than the last one. All I had to do was watch and kidnap Bakugo. I was already getting tired so I turned in.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up early and got myself dressed with my favorite armor. I put my hair in a high ponytail and made two braids with it. (For reference but with no bangs and they fall on the sides)

 (For reference but with no bangs and they fall on the sides)

(Anyone know who she is?)

I packed a small bag of food and a walkie-talkie. I then grabbed my two Psychic swords and was about to head out when father spoke through the screen. "Izuka are you heading out already?" He asked. "Yes, I must keep an eye on their bus so we know where are." I said. "You know the offer still stands, this quirk is very helpful and will help you more so." He said.

I knew he was talking about this new quirk he wishes to give me. "With all do respect father, my answer is still the same, I will take them with my birth given quirk."

"Alright then, please do not fail this time though." "I promise you, this time, I wont. Kurogiri get me near U.A." I ordered. "Understood." Kurogiri said. A warp gate opened in front of me and I walked through. I appeared outside of the gates of U.A. but in the shadows of the trees.

3rd person POV
Todoroki then placed his big bags under the bus and took a seat on the bus. He kept his carry on bag on him. He need to keep that potion safe with him. Soon the bus started and the were off.

Meanwhile; Midoriya followed behind while levitating and keeping distance in the sky, and watching them. After they got outside of town, she grew closer to the bus. When the bus stopped, they all got out and stretched.

(You all know what happens. Time skip to after they start.)

After the wild pussycats, Aizawa, and the bus left, Midoriya the rested on a small hill that showed a view of the camp. All she had to do was wait.

Day 3 of Camping

Midoriya POV
It day 3 of camping and tonight is our chance to strike. They're having a test of courage where they will be singled out in the forest at night. That's when we will attack and kidnap Bakugo. I grabbed my walkie-talkie and contact Shigaraki.

"Is anyone there?" I asked. "We're all here boss." Answered Shigaraki. "Its time, bring the gang Kurogiri to my coordinates;
-XX, XXX, -XXX." "Understood"

Right behind me a gate appeared an out came, Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri, Moonfish, Twice, Spinner, Magne, Mustard, a Nomu, and Mr. Compress (Magician guy) who make Bakugo's kidnapping much easier this magician guy.  (NO MUSCLER)

"When the sunsets and they begin their test of courage, Dabi and Twice will make a clone and send it to the main building while you start a forest fire. Toga will get at least three people's blood. Mustard start the gas across from Dabi. Spinner and Magne will keep the teachers occupied. Kurogiri will be our way out. Mr. Compress your with me. And Moonfish...go crazy." "HeHEhE" Was all he said.

Sure enough it was already sunset and the night had taken over. The students were already there. However though five of them were taken away to the main building. Soon the test of courage had begun, and our plan...

"Let it begin."