An Understanding

Kirishima POV
From the look of Todoroki face I can tell that he was already getting upset. Iida getting quite pissed as well. I had to do something.

"Guys let's not fight about this please?" I asked. "No! I will not let you guys go and save the enemy! As for Bakugo we should leave him to the pros we have no reason to interfere with this matter!" Yelled Iida. Now people form the cafe started looking at us.

"*sigh* Look me and Kirishima feel useless, we feel we could of done more, but we couldn't. And this doesn't matter about Izuka, she is if only we can get her back. We were thinking once we get there, we wait for the pros. And if we need to we jump in and grab him without engaging in a fight."

I nodded to what Todoroki had said. Iida made a grunting sound and stood up. He then sighed and said calmly. "Fine I will go with you two, only to make sure you guys will do as you said."

"Thanks man, can you meet us outside the hospital by 6:45, we need to wait for Yaoyorozu to give us the tracker?" I asked.

"Okay." We then got up and left.

Midoriya POV
After I sat down, I looked at Bakugo. "You're wondering why you're here aren't you?" "Let me go you bastards." I was surprised. He didn't yell instead he spoke in a calm tone. "Well to get to the point, your here because we want to recruit you to the league of villains." I said.

"Why would I do that now?" He said. "Because we believe you be a key component to our group. You seem to have a problem with things that bother you. And that's what we need. So please consider invitation." I spoke in a proud voice.

"You really aren't we remember aren't you? Izuka Midoriya I knew did not want to take this path, instead she wanted the opposite. She believed she could have change the world with her help. BUT THIS ISN'T THE DEKA I REMEMBER!!" He yelled.

Darkness...Darkness overwhelmed me. But ahead  of me, stood a light. As I walk closer towards it a park came into view. I the heard voices. Children voices. Three of them sitting in a circle.

"So, what are you gonna do in the future, Midoriya?" Asked a small Todoroki. I looked to the direction of a small green haired girl. She looked like me. But she had green emerald eyes. Not blood red.

"She'll probably be a stay at home clean!" Yelled a small Bakugo. "That's mean Bakugo." Said Todoroki. "Well, I stay at home and clean, but I have a bigger goal in mind." She then looked to the sky.

"And what would Midoriya?" Asked Todoroki. I then stood up."I would want to be a hero, an amazing hero! A hero that saves everyone! I could help so many people with my quirk! So many...I cant even count!" I yelled happily.

"In your dreams Deka, You wont be a better hero than me!" Bakugo yelled. "No I will be the greatest hero!" Yelled Todoroki. I then went up to Todoroki and tagged him, ran and yelled, "None of you will be the greatest hero if you cant catch a girl!!" They all then went charging at young me. With smiles and laughter.

I then collapsed on the floor, catching myself against a table. Toga was at my side, "Boss you alright?" She asked me. "No, stay at your post and watch this idiot. I need to think." I ordered and left the room.

I went to my room and locked the door. I went to my bed to think. Before it was all just a small picture of a scene. But now it was a full blown memory. "What's happening to me?" I looked at the clock; 9:50 PM. There was only one way to find out what was wrong with me. I walked back to the bar and ordered Kurogiri to take me to my father.

I appeared in his lab. And walked towards him. "Father, I must talk to y-" All of a sudden, the sound of sirens and yells came came from the other side if the computer screen. I heard All Mights voice.

"No...it cant be.." Then the building we were in came collapsing. I managed to move the debris of me and soon I found my father. He was standing close to where I was. "Stay here Izuka and wait." He then then went outside to meet a group of pro Heros.