Joey: Adventures

Joey's POV:

"Wow!" Ben screeches as me and him run around the boat. I take him to all the main places: some of the bars and restaurants; our rooms to stay in, the cinema room, the toy room and so many more. I'm getting just as excited as he is as we rush from room to room.

Places to eat, places to sleep and places to play and relax. That alone is something amazing, but to be on a boat travelling to Barbados for such a big event in all of our lives, that just makes this trip and journey so much better!

After circling the boat with Ben, I take him with me to try amd find Monica or Pheobe to help look after him. Together, we search the restaurants and some of the 'chilling' areas before heading back to our rooms, only to fimd both of them there with Chandler. "Why are you always in the last place I look?" I complain as I walk through the room door with Ben.

"Well, why would you continue to look for us if you know where we are?" Monica points out, causing me to stop on my feet and think for a while. "Oh." I huff. "So what have you ben up to Joe?" Chandler asks me. "Oh, you know. Checking out the boat. Oh! We found this really nice place. There's sofas and stuff for adults to sit and relax and there's a ball pit and toys and games and a big TV with cartoons on and it looks like so much fun!" I excite in one breath, remembering the room Ben and I spent most of our time at over the past couple of hours.

"Awesome!" Phoebe jumps with me. "I wanna go!" I match her grin and offer to go with her. "Should we take Ben or do you want to look after him?" I lay out the question to ?Monica and Chandler, who are going to stay back at the room.

"You go ahead and take him. He'll have more fun there than with us." Monica smiles and Phoebe and I both take a firm hold of each of Ben's hands. Together, thee three of us shoot off running down the hallways. When we get there, ben rushes off immediately to the balls and dives into the bundling pile. "Woahhh!" He screams with joy as he tumbles into the mess.

Phoebe and I run after him and play in the pit with him for a while, before retrieving and playing some games and paying small amounts of attention to the cartoons running on the TV. When that then becomes a bit boring, we venture to sitting on the sofa together and start talking.

"This is so much fun!" I smile over to Phoebe. "It really is!" She agrees. "And I can't get over the fact that Ross and Rachel are actually getting married!" She continues to say with a massive grin overtaking her cheek muscles. "Married, let alone having a baby!" I fidget, trying to maintain my joy and love for their relationship.

"I still can't get over how Ross already has a son with his lesbian ex-wife!" Phoebe retorts. "I know! But bless his little soul, I love Ben!" I look over to find him to see no sign of his whereabouts. I quickly shoot up, ready to look for him when all of a sudden I hear "RARWHH!!!" and a light push on my back, along with a second of weight before it falls away.

I jump out of my skin for a split-second, out of shock. I soon calm and twist on my feet to find a small boy with a sheepish smirk spread across his lips. Phoebe is sitting there in hysterics, laughing at how Ben gave me a fright.

"You cheeky monster!" I quickly force my hands outstretched and grab him, flinging him up in the air. A loud screech falls from his lips and I laugh at his reaction to my sudden movement. I bring him back down to the floor, happy with my revenge.

We share a warm smile and go back to doing what we were doing beforehand. "You know what I think is happening," Phoebe starts. "I recon that Monica and Chandler have started something on the side!" Her expression tells how sure she is and I start to think about all of these situations.

"Wow, everyone is growing up!" I breath. "What? You're not upset that they haven't told us? I am." She states with a face of betrayal. "Oh, come on Phoebs, it's not really our business until it gets really serious!..." I justify me relaxed calmness of it all. "Yeah, I guess." She sighs and the three of us return back to the room.

___________________________________________________________________

I could have made this a lot longer, probably, but I wanted to update something and this is what I had so far.