Phoebe: Great news

Phoebe's POV:

We hear noises from across the lounge, from Rachel's room. As we all look around, her bedroom door opens and we see Rachel walk out, with her arms around Ross, his around her.

I've got to say, I didn't expect this. But at the same time, I'm not surprised. Glad, I am. Happy they sorted everything out, if they did that is.

The four of us at the table keep our eyes on Ross and Rachel as they walk, joined, towards us. Expressions of shock plastered against all of our faces.

"Morning guys" Ross says to us, a huge grin on his face as he looks down at Rachel.

"M- morning" Chandler stutters.

"So I'm guessing you're back together then...?" Joey asks, still looking confused.

"Well, erm... Yeah!" Rachel tells us, looking back from us to Ross standing beside her.

"We talked about things. Past, future. We decided" She starts to explain. "I need him" Rachel states looking over to us, making eye contact with me and Mon.

We both nod our heads in understandment, showing we don't judge her on her decision.

"Well I think this is great" I say standing up. "Is everything sorted out between you?" I ask as I hug them.

They both hug me back and smile in return. "Yes, we talked and we're going to try and find our own place. A bigger apartment than the one I have now" Ross says.

"Why don't you keep the baby here?" Monica asks in a higher pitched voice.

"Well, we didn't want the baby to disturb you, Mon. It would cry all night and keep you up if we were to stay here!" Rachel says in defence. "And I don't think my room would be big enough for the 3 of us to stay in..."

"Oh" Monica replies is a soft, quiet voice. "I wouldn't mind you know" She tells them. "I'm going to be your child's aunt, I wouldn't get mad with your baby" she continues, standing up and walking over to them. "I will always love them" she says, wrapping one arm around Rachel on the other side of Ross. "And I want to baby-sit a lot" Monica informs them, placing her other hand on Rachel's stomach as all of us smile at the contact.

After a while, we all finish our food and go to sit on the sofa and chairs around Monica's perfectly clean coffee table. Ross is sitting in the corner of the cream coloured sofa, with Rachel leaning comfortably against his shoulder. He had one arm leaning against the side of the sofa as the other lay wrapped securely around Rachel waist, his hand on her toned stomach. Well, that will change.

Me and Joe sat on the other side of the sofa, not as close as Ross and Rachel are, obviously. Monica sat on Chandlers lap in the arm chair off to the side. Aww, they look cute together. Maybe they will in the future.

Just to think, this time next year, there will be 7 of us. 7. A little baby, only a few months old. I really cant wait until then. I love children and babies, and to think that one of us are going to have one. Well, two of us, but you know.

I'm overjoyed right now, with the way life is going for the six of us. Even though none of us have anyone right now, we all seem happy with our lives. This not including Ross and Rachel, them having each other.

Work is fine for us all, apart from Chandler hating his job, which he has done for as long as I can remember. Actually, saying that, I wonder what will happen with Mark. You know, the one Rach works with.

Hopefully that jerk will be out of the picture for the foreseeable future at the minimum. Give the cute couple to the side of me time to re-find trust for each other again. Rebuild the foundations.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating in so long! And sorry if there were any mistakes in ^that^.

You know how it is with school, just done 2 exams, have one tomorrow, started a graphics project, preparing my speech for my German exam and writing up a plan for my English assessment -this one is worth 25% :/ not fun...

Sorry for putting this when you don't really need to know. I will try my best to write a small section of the next update everyday, just get some done when I can :)

Thanks for reading for my book, and not to sound needy but votes and comments are great for me to see, I want to know what you think! :)