Monica: what if im right?

Monica's POV:

After Rachel walks out of the bathroom, she tells me she left her 'urine sample' next to the sink. I inform her that Phoebe is on her way over and grab the plastic bag. I walk into my bedroom holding it, leaving Rachel in the living room.

Once in my room, I open the bag and rummage for the test. Once I find it, I take it out and quickly walk into the bathroom. I open the packaging and take the test out.

I grab Rachel's urine sample and put it on the test, making sure not to get it on anything, cause that isn't a very nice thing to have to clean up...

I wait a few minutes before checking the results of the test.

I see the result and many, many thoughts rush through my mind. How do I tell Rachel this information? How? This makes this entire situation much worse! Much, much worse!

I flush the rest of her urine down the toilet, grab the test and walk out of the bathroom. I see Rachel and phoebe sitting on the sofa talking. For once Rach actually has a smile on her face, which hasn't happened at all in the past week. I cant believe I'm about to take the happiness away from her. Oh, I don't think I can do this. But she has to know. Crap!

"Rachel.." I barley whisper. She didn't hear me. Dam it!

"Rach," I say a bit louder.

Both the girls turn round to look at me. "yeah?" Rachel asks.

I cant bare to tell her. I look down at my hands, where I hold the test. Phoebes gaze follows mine and she asks me "Monica, are you pregnant?" I feel my heart start to beat faster and faster. I fell it pounding in my chest. A lump forms in my throat and I feel like I'm unable to breathe. I slowly shake my head as I lift it up and catch eye contact with Rachel.

She looks confused at first, but then her face drops. "Did my doctor ask for a urine sample?"

I slowly shake my head again. Rachel figures out what I done and I see her eyes turn glassy. Her hand flies up to her mouth as she covers it.

"What does it say?" Rachel asks me.

I slightly tip my head to the side as I look at her with a sorrowful expression. "Rachel".

A tear escapes her eye and she knows what has happened and what will happen over the next year.

"I'm sorry Rachel!" I tell her. From the spot I'm at, I slowly walk over to Rachel and hand her the pregnancy test. As she takes it from me, she starts to properly cry.

Rachel turns round on the sofa and sits back. She holds the test in her hands that rest on her lap. Phoebe and I watch as she stares at her future.

After a while, one of Rachel's hand comes up from holding the test and she places it on her stomach. She lifts her head and looks to the side at me and Phoebe. She has her hand resting on her belly and he starts to smile. Still crying.

"I'm, -I'm, -I'm gonna be a mom!" She tells us. I feel a smile creep onto my face. "A mom" She whispers. "I'm having a baby" She lets out.

Her face drops again and she looks down in front of her.

"Oh my god" She says. "Ross!..."