Rachel: News

Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I have exams the week after next so I've been non-stop revising!...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel's POV:

My eyes start to flutter, as the images and memories of a sweet dream fade back into the reality of the dream my life is becoming. Without moving as little as flexing a muscle, I feel the warmth of broad arms wrapped tightly around me. The breathe of my love gently tickling the hairs on the back of my neck. I smile brightly, slowly letting what fills my lungs exit through the gap between my lips.

I softly run my hand up and down the length of Ross' strong arms, the sudden ruffle of the sheets and change of pattern in his breathing letting me now he is waking up. Feeling my head sink into the pillow more than before, I sense the movement of my fiancés head. Aw, fiancé! My head flops gracefully into his solid shoulder. I lay comfortably against his skin for the few seconds before his silky, puckered lips made delicate contact to my heated temple.

Closing my eyes gently, I display an etiquette smile across my face. Content with the love we share in the precise moment. I am his, and he is mine. We belong to each other. Together forever.

Then that husky, loveable voice echoed through the room and down my spine. "Moring Gorgeous!" He hugged me closer to him, almost becoming squashed into being one body, His hands slid sideways, towards the other, stopping upon my stomach and resting there. He created tiny circles across my abdomen with the pads of his thumbs, after he slid his hands under the top I was wearing.

A mixture of laziness and comfort cause me to refuse to move. Still wrapped up by both Ross and the mattress, my breath is released at the same rhythm as Ross'. In sync. Together.

It now being a few minutes past ten, I softy stroke the length of Ross' arm, before swiftly sitting in an up-right position. Following my guidance, he sits up straight and hugs me into him. I lightly pat his thighs "Come on, don't do this! If I don't get up now, I wont get out of this bed at all today!" I inform him honestly. "What's so wrong with that though?" He questions like a little child.

"Ross, honey, I love you! I really do! And I would stay here and do the stuff you want us to do! I would celebrate! But we can't do that until the others know what we are even celebrating!" I pull the covers from over my legs and swing them around so they are hanging off the end of the bed. His arms slid up and down the sides of my waist as he places gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder.

I stop him by standing up and walking towards the wardrobe on the other side of the room, swaying my butt as I do so, to tease Ross with such a slight movement. I pull out one of my favourite dresses that I rarely ever wear. Seeing as soon enough I wont be able to wear this sort of dress, being pregnant and all, I thought I would take this as an opportunity to.

The dress is quite tight around the body area, loosening more as it gets lower. It acts a bit like a push-up bra, so my breast look good in it, but that never really occurs to me when picking out this dress. I just love the way the pattern on it makes my shape look more curvy, without looking fat or chubby. The soft colour draws attention to my eyes and lips. In my opinion, I look pretty damn good in this dress!

I place the dress on the bed and head towards the bathroom to have a shower before we do anything today. Walking back towards the bedroom with a towel around my head and a softer, fluffier one tightly wrapped around my body, I see Ross fully dressed, cooking something up for breakfast. I continue the last few feet of my journey to the bedroom and spend the next couple of minutes drying and delicately pulling my dress on, before struggling to pull the zip up -Which I always do... I can never seem to reach the damn thing!