Monica: Calling Ross

Monica's POV:

I say goodbye to Phoebs before she leaves then give Rachel a hug. I cant imagine what she must be thinking and feeling right now.

"Okay, night Rach. I'll call Ross now and invite him over tomorrow" I say as we come out of our hug.

"Thank you, night" she replies before heading to her room to go to bed.

I walk over to the phone and dial Ross' number.

"RACHEL?" he answers the phone. That alone made me feel bad.

"No, Ross. Sorry, it's just your sister" I tell him.

"Oh" he says, sadness lingering on his voice. "How is she?" he asks.

"Ross, you hurts her. How do you think she is?" I say to him.

"Oh" he says again.

"Look, Ross. I called to invite you over tomorrow night" I tell him.

"But, what about Rachel?" he asks. "She wouldn't want me there!" he says.

"Ross, just come, okay?" I say. "You need to speak to her anyway. And she is a complete mess not seeing you for over a week" I point out.

"Oh" he says, again. "I'll come, but if she tells me to go, I will" he says.

"Fine by me" I say and we hung up. "But she wont" I quietly whisper to myself.

I put the phone down and walk to Rachel's Room. "He's coming. You can tell he misses you! He answered hoping it was you..." I tell her.

"Oh" she replies, seriously!?

"Okay, well good night then" I say, giving her another hug.

"Night"

I walk to my bedroom, change and get into bed. I fall asleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

I just pray that Ross and Rachel don't over do it. They just need to talk and sort this entire situation out. Clear the air. Finally.