Intro

Elsa Delle: Elsa is a 19 year old girl working at the DSA with her younger sister Anna, her cousin Rapunzel and her best friend Merida. She can control the power of ice and snow. Her specialty in training is hand to hand combat. Her favorite color is ice blue, her code name is Winter, her undercover name is Eliza Mirror and her symbol is a snowflake.
Anna Delle: Anna is 18 years old, at the DSA with her sister, cousin and best friend. She can control the power of nature. Her specialty is sneak attacks and fitting into tight spaces. Her favorite color is lime green, her code name is Spring, her undercover name is Anya Mirror and her symbol is a flower.
Rapunzel Corona: Rapunzel or 'Punzie' is 18 years old working for the DSA with her two cousins and her best friend. She can control the power of the sun, and moon, with additional healing powers. Her specialty is technology and spy gadgets. Her favorite color is sunshine yellow, her code name is Summer, her undercover name is Paris Woods, and her symbol is a sun.
Merida Dunbroch: Merida is 19 years old, working at DSA with her three best friends. She can control the power of fire. It matches her personality. Her specialty is weapons, but she prefers bow and arrow over anything else. Her favorite color is fire red, her code name is Autumn, her undercover name is Marissa Wisp, and her symbol is a leaf.

I give you...... THE FOUR SEASONS ❄️🌸☀️🍁

‼️If you like this story and have Tiktok, follow me @itsmkhoney. I sell jewelry and other stuff to come, I'll also be doing giveaways for the people who follow me.‼️