8-The party that changed us

A lot of grammatical and other wierd ad errors.

You have been warned.

"What's going on here?" Pedro says causing me and Malik to spring from each other quickly.

"Nothing," I said as I scratched my knuckles. Pedro seemed like he didn't buy it, but thankfully didn't question it. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him now realizing his nice clothes on.

"We're going to a party," he said taking a seat on the couch.

"On a Monaday?" Who goes to a party on a Monday?

"It's a birthday party for a friend. Do you want to come with us?"

"No!" Desiree said before I could answer his question. I looked at her pretty outfit, and realized she was never going to tell me about this party...but why?

"And why the hell not?" I said getting up from the couch. Her attitude was really beginning to get on my nerves.

"Because, you're in a mood you'll bring everyone down. Besides, you wouldn't fit in with the people there." She said with a bitter tone to her words.

"What does that mean?" I asked crossing my arms, taking a step closer to her.

"It means you can't come." I'll show her. I have this thing when someone tells me not to do something, I just always seem to do the opposite.

"Pedro send me the adress I'll be at that party," I turned back around to look at Desiree, "whether you like it or not." I walked out the door, my anger fueling.

As I drove to back home I couldn't help but wonder what was up with Desiree. She's never been like this before. She was acting like she hated me. What if she did? I don't think I could survive if she hated me. Heather, maybe, but Des nope.

I walked into the house, surprised to seemy dad, mom, and Sophie sitting in the living room watching tv. I don't remember the last time I saw my mom watching tv. I don't remember when this family ever looked so normal. They looked so normal, and perfect.

"Hey Em wanna join us? We're watching West Side Story, you're favorite," my dad said patting an empty space next to him.

"I'm good I'm going somewhere, just here to change my clothes." I saw my dad's perfect smile slowly fade, breaking my heart a little.

"Okay, another time then."

"Sure." I walked up into my room getting ready for the party.

After taking a shower and drying my hair. I walked into my closet looking at all my outfits, trying to figure out which one to wear. After enough rummaging I decided to wear a black croptop,that looked kind of more like a bralette if I'm being completely honest with myself.

I matched the crop top with a black skater skirt, and wore my neon green vans. Soon, I started feeling uncomfortable so I added a camoflauge varsity jacket, and topped it off with my camoflauge snap back. And for accessories, I wore a neon green necklace, and matching earrings.

I didn't really wear makeup, unless eos counts. And I had my hair in it's natural wavy state. I grabbed my phone, and purse and walked downstairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" I turned around shock filling ym body when I saw my mom standing in the kitchen, her arms crossed.

"Out," I said taking my keys about to head for the door.

"I don't think so. It's Monday, a school day. You are going no where," my mom demanded with that powerful smirk on. I rubbed my temples in frustration.