4-On Wednesday we wear black

I was currently sat in the living with a bowl of popcorn in my hand as I watched reruns of Friends and Boy meets world. Don't lie to yourself those were the shows. It was a very uneventful Tuesday. Nothing exciting really happened at school.

Who the hell am I kidding? As soon as I entered the school everyone bombarded me with questions and hoots. I guess word had come out that I beat Heather's ass. There was so much gossip that I was scared the principal would soon hear about it if people didn't shut up. But besides that today was pretty plain.

No one is home at the moment at least they weren't home. "You're lucky I didn't sue your ass for that punch." Heather said as Brandon stood awkwardly next to her with Sophie behind her.

"You hit me first meaning as soon as I layed a finger on you it would be considered self-defense. All that would've happened to me was getting a week of detention and you probably getting suspended or even expelled. So if you don't mind I'm trying to watch my shit." I said not wanting to deal with Heather right now.

"Emily can't you go watch tv in your room?" Sophie said when she came back from putting her bag away.

"I was here first. Why don't you fuck off and go to your room?" I am really done with the my sister and Heather. A girl should not feel like she's PMSing when she doesn't have her period yet.

"Nope!" Heather grabbed the remote and pressed random numbers switching the tv to some random HD version of the seven news. I was about to curse everyone out in the room when the news anchor began to speak.

"Graffiti artwork getting recognized right here on seven news. I'm Dina Melendez and I'm here with one of the truck drivers who's truck was painted with graffiti. Sir how would you say you felt when you saw the graffiti on your truck?" The news anchor passed the microphone to the man and written on the screen was his name: Matthew Colly.

This can't be happening! Alcatraz was well known, famous even. But we were never on the news! I tried to contain my excitement as I watched the screen, but I am finding it incredibly difficult.

"Well I was about to go on the road when I saw that in huge letters was Alcatraz. I was shocked to say the least, but was also intrigued it's really nice artwork." I did a mini squeal as I grabbed the remote from Heather.

Channel four, channel ten,five, three all the news anchors stories are talking about Alcatraz. "We don't know who's responsible for the graffiti all we know is that whoever Alcatraz is, is very good at graffiti. And once they are found they're going to be in a lot of trouble with the police." A news man said.

"Alcatraz has been vandalizing a lot of places for about two years now. It's illegal and whoever this person is will be brought to justice." The police said in his serious voice. Person? More like people. People will never find out about Alcatraz we keep our identity hidden and our artwork loud. Malik thought it was better that way and we all agreed.

My phone made a chiming sound notifying that I had a text message. It's from Malik.

Emergency Alca meeting now.

Short and simple. I quickly ignored the others in the room and ran out the house and into the driveway aware that I was wearing designer sweats and a forever 21 muscle tee comfy yet not hideous. I never knew when mom had one of her fashionista friends over and even though they wouldn't have improved on the attire I thought I pulled the look off.

When I got to the abandoned house I already heard everyone celebrating about the news...literally. "White chocolate!" I turned around and saw Pedro and the other guys smiling at me with beer in there hands. "We were on news!" I shook my head with excitement and ran up to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug.