5- Deep Shit

This chapter is dedicated to mauigoa she made this amazing banner to the side. Thanks so much!

                                  ___________________________________________

 "Let's go we have Alca tonight!" Malik yelled.  

 "You need to calm the hell down. We understand you're the leader and everything, but you don't have to go crazy." Tyson said.

 "Don't tell me to calm down. I'll meet you all there. I'm taking my own car." Malik got up from his seat, grabbed his jacket and slammed the door. Hard.

 "Someone's pmsing." Desiree said.

 "What's he so mad about?" I asked. Ever since my phone call from Lewis, Malik was angrier then . Everyone looked at me like I was insane. "What?" Am I missing something?

 "It's nothing Emily. He's just angry for no reason." Pedro said sarcastically.

 "Woah you're calling me Emily. I think the worlds going to end." I said. Pedro looked at me and rolled his eyes.

 "I'm out." He gave me a dirty look and walked towards the front door. "I'll meet you guys at the Alcatraz meeting I'm taking my own car this time."

 "But you never use your car." I said.

 "Well now I am." He said venomously. And like that he walked out the house. 

 What did I do? Why is everyone being mean to me all of a sudden? I didn't do anything wrong at least I don't think so. Boys can be so bipolar sometimes. "Des can I borrow some of your clothes?" Remembering I left my bag at home.

 "Sure. Hurry up we don't want brother bear getting mad if we're late." With that said I ran in her room and pulled out some jeans and a regular t-shirt. I walked out the house, but remembered to lock the door as I exited.

 "Are you guys riding with me? Or are we going to have a repeat of what happened with Pedro?" I asked them.

 "Nah we'd never ditch you white chocolate. Pedro and Malik are just being sore losers." Marco said.

 "What did they lose?" I asked. All of them ignored my question and got into the car. "Ignore me then." I said as I entered the car also. I started the car and started for the location of tonight's artwork. There's an abandoned water tank that no one goes to. A lot of cars pass it during the day, and since there's been no activity there for years police don't stake out, there. Malik's a genius, but I'd never say it out loud. "We're here." I parked the car a few blocks away from the tank behind grass that should've been cut a long time ago.

 Everyone shuffled out of the car and joined the rest of the Alca members. Malik was stood in front of them all. "Ok Alca we all know the plan for tonight. You all gonna get flashlights so you can actually see what your'e painting. And let's try not to paint on anyone this time."

 "You accidentally paint on someone once. And you never hear the end of it." Marco mumbled.

 "Now like I've said before we gotta be much more careful now that polices everywhere are looking for us, so we'll be having watchers from now on." Jeffrey passed a sheet of paper to him, and he began reading lists of names of people who wouldn't be painting tonight. "Tatiana, Jenna, Makayla, Marquice, James, Sam, and Pedro." Everyone who wasn't called on the list was heading to Jeffrey, and Malik to get their flashlights. I was unluckily on Maliks side and when I went to grab a flashlight Malik stopped me.

 "What are you doing? I'm trying to get a flashlight." I tried to grab a flashlight again, but this time he grabbed my hand and pushed it away. "What the hell is your problem?"