6- Doubled Stuff Oreos

"Are you guys okay?" Pedro ran up to Desiree, Lewis, and I. A worried expression on his face.

"We just ran away from a cop. I don't like running. So no I'm not okay right now." I sat down on the small rocks and dirt on the ground exhausted from all the running. "We've never been that close to being caught before."

"Did the officers see you?" Malik asked coming from another group of members.

"No Desiree was watching out while we painted." Lewis said calmly. How in the world is he not panting like crazy? I really need to workout some day this year.

"Good. You guys didn't mess up did you?" He said with a confident smirk on his face positive we did something wrong. Lewis and I both pulled out our phones to show Malik the picture of our graffiti.

 "Good job Lewis. I think you'll do okay in Alcatraz." He said looking at Lewis' picture. He turned to me and pulled my phone from my grasp. "Yours was just how I thought it'd be. Plain, and not even simple. The stars throw off the words, and it's almost like they're clashing with each other. Like I said you're not ready." He said returning the phone to me. 

 I felt exhausted. After all this effort on trying to do a solo he didn't even like it. I should've just stopped fighting it, and listen to Malik he knows way more about graffiti than me. I thought he'd at least think it was cool, but to my disappointment he hated. "I'm sorry white chocolate." Marco said as Malik walked away from us. Des and the other guys surrounded me with apologizing faces as well.

 "It's cool. I knew he wouldn't like it. It was fun while it lasted." I said plastering a fake smile on my face.

 "My brother is such an ass. He didn't even ask you if you guys were okay. All he cares about is graffiti. He's so immature." Desiree said trying to make me feel better.

 "Des drop it. I knew Malik wasn't going to like it." Everyone looked at me like they didn't believe me. I rolled my eyes and stood up from the floor finally catching my breath. "Guys I'm good. Can you drop me home now?" I asked Lewis.

 "I thought you were staying at my house over the weekend." Desiree said.

 "Well somebody was trying to get into my personal life so I forgot my clothes at my house. I'll grab my stuff, and go to your house." I told her.

 "Why can't you wear my clothes?" Desiree asked.

 "Did you forgot what you made me wear last time I forgot my clothes at home?" I asked remembering when I was drunk and Desiree had put on the shortest shorts on me to sleep in.

 "Fine." 

 "Great see you guys in a little while."

"It took you long enough. I thought you weren't going to come anymore." Marco said opening the door of the house.

 "You all are always here. Don't you guys stay at your own house.?" I asked walking in.

 "Of course we do white chocolate. We just prefer the Sanchez's house instead." Tyson said. I walked into Desiree's room and dropped my bag beside her bed, then returned to the others in the room.

 "Where's Desiree and Malik anyways?" I asked them.

 "They're at Jeffrey's house talking about some-" The door swung open, and in came an angry Malik, and a worried Desiree. "Damn what happened to you, Malik?" Malik walked up to the tv and switched the channel to 7 news. On the headlines it said: Alcatraz has competition

"We have a police officer saying that Alcatraz is forming a competition with another graffiti team. Sir can you please explain to us what you saw?" The newscaster asked. Directing the microphone to the police officer.